Join for free
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2011, 02:44 AM

Cat fit

Our indoors-only cat, Tippy, goes mad if she sees another cat through a window. She yowls and rages, scratches the glass and can't be calmed down.

Two nights ago one of the teens tried to shoo her from a window as she was carrying on and she turned on him, chasing him through the house and attacking his feet! He was unnerved enough to leap over and hide behind his dad who, unfortunately, was napping on the sofa and bore the brunt of a furious feline pounce on the head. (No serious harm done and we wish we had it on video. )

Tippy paced about the room growling and hissing for some time with her tail fluffed out to triple its size. I guess we won't try introducing another cat anytime soon.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2011, 09:38 AM

Re: Cat fit

Oooooh what is Tippy , a tiger? She sounds quite fearsome
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2011, 09:46 AM

hahaha - they do get a bee in their bonnet dont they.

One of my beautiful girls walked to the garage at the bottom of the garden with my husband over the weekend on the way back he said she wouldnt let him pass without making a fuss of her on every step along the way and if he tried to step over her she attached his foot, or jumpted up in the air and was hissing, until he stopped and tickled her, was there something going on in the feline world over the weekend
Me wonders.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2011, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by shirley ->
hahaha - they do get a bee in their bonnet dont they.

One of my beautiful girls walked to the garage at the bottom of the garden with my husband over the weekend on the way back he said she wouldnt let him pass without making a fuss of her on every step along the way and if he tried to step over her she attached his foot, or jumpted up in the air and was hissing, until he stopped and tickled her, was there something going on in the feline world over the weekend
Me wonders.
My neighbours cat won't let me pass without a fuss and makes the loudest mew and hurls herself at my legs if I ignore her. When I was working she used to let herself in to my house by the cat flap and slept on the spare bed.
I nearly took her shopping with me by accident one day the car window had been left down and I was reversing off the drive and looked through the rear view mirror to see her asleep on the back seat
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2011, 12:08 PM

poor Tippy, sounds like she has her moments when she turns into Miss Spitfire!
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2011, 09:15 PM

Maybe there was a full moon?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top