Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2011, 07:07 PM

Alfie's Debut

Hello everyone, I am Alfie. I've had a terrible day today, I've been taken from my family, bathed, dried, wormed, taken to some total stranger's house and then dumped in the company of a total moron by the name of Oscar..I doubt that I will survive the night......

Here's me just arrived at the new place.....

Here's me with that moron Oscar.....

I told him that if he messes with me I'd give him a nasty nip on the ankle....

Well that's my story so far, let's hope my lot improves tomorrow or I'll be asking for a transfer to somewhere decent......
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2011, 07:11 PM

Re: Alfie's Debut

Oh Barry, what an absolute sweetheart Alfie is! His name suits him to the ground too

He's so cute and I love the photos where Oscar is giving him the once over .....I get the feeling from the body language that Oscar is going to be very protective of his new little brother!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2011, 07:18 PM

Oh he's adorable ... and I'm not a dog person! What a cutie, great pics and captions.
Wonda
Sussex, England
Wonda is female  Wonda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2011, 07:46 PM

Oh such a cutie, I do hope they enjoy having each other for company.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2011, 08:27 PM

AAAWWWWWWWWWW.........he's so cute and fluffy. Just love him to bits.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2011, 09:17 PM

Hello Alfie and welcome,
I am sure everything will be fine - just stand your ground and you will soon have your humans running round after you attending to your every wish. But, if it all gets too much for you over there with that Alfie you have an open invitation to come and live with a young lady called Bonnie. She promises that there will be no rough stuff and you can share her bed and everything.
PS you have a lovely blonde coat and a fine chubby little figure. When you start stepping out in Sherwood with Oscar in his black suit, you will make a very handsome pair.
seaspirit
stowmarket suffolk
seaspirit is female  seaspirit has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2011, 11:01 PM

awww so cute hope you will be happy in your new home
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2011, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Hello Alfie and welcome,
I am sure everything will be fine - just stand your ground and you will soon have your humans running round after you attending to your every wish. But, if it all gets too much for you over there with that Alfie you have an open invitation to come and live with a young lady called Bonnie. She promises that there will be no rough stuff and you can share her bed and everything.
PS you have a lovely blonde coat and a fine chubby little figure. When you start stepping out in Sherwood with Oscar in his black suit, you will make a very handsome pair.
What a lovely welcome for little Alfie, Aerolor!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2011, 11:50 PM

You lucky person Barry two bundles of fun

You have the added benefit of good weather for the settling in period so you won't have to stand in the wind and rain while Alfie performs his ablutions
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 08:33 AM

Alfie is such a cutie and I hope you will all be happy together

PS - My dog's an 'Alfie' too

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top