Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 10:33 AM

Re: Alfie's Debut

Thanks to you all for your kind words, particularly to Aerolor, who has apparently got me on a promise with young Bonnie (I'd like to keep my options open on that one..)

Anyway, things don't seem quite so bad this morning, at least I managed to steal Oscar's bed in the night and made him sleep on the tiles...

Not much room on this settee...

Ah..that's better...

Keep the noise down will you...

OK, so the place seems a bit crowded, but maybe I'll give it another day or two and see how we get on before I take up any other offer... , just to give my carers a proper chance you understand....
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 12:18 PM

Hello little Alfie, you are just one bundle of beautiful fluff! Don't be too hard on Oscar, he'll soon be your 'partner in crime' - watch out Barry
(love the captions).
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 12:24 PM

I just want to pick him up for a big cuddle - he's so adorable!

How was he through his first night with you, Barry?
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 03:35 PM

I was so pleased he is white, a perfect match to oscar, he is gorgeous,you are so lucky to have the years to have two young dogs, they will be such pals.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 03:38 PM

Sorry Alfie you are a blonde boy, not white at all, forgive an old woman. Auntie Annie.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 03:54 PM

Barry they look great, makes one envious.

Enjoy them whilst they still do what they want to, after you have trained them they will do everything you ask but their natural instincts to run around like idiots giving you lots of uncontrollable laughter will have gone.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 04:35 PM

Love the captions! He is so so cute ........
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 05:48 PM

Gorgeous just love his little shoe button nose
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I just want to pick him up for a big cuddle - he's so adorable!

How was he through his first night with you, Barry?
We never heard him whine or yap Mags, and when we came down this morning he was in Oscar's bed and Oscar was on the tiles! Looks like they hit it off in a fashion...

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Sorry Alfie you are a blonde boy, not white at all, forgive an old woman. Auntie Annie.
No offence taken anniemuldoon....

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Barry they look great, makes one envious.

Enjoy them whilst they still do what they want to, after you have trained them they will do everything you ask but their natural instincts to run around like idiots giving you lots of uncontrollable laughter will have gone.
Trained AB, what's that?...most of the dogs that we have had over the years trained us ...

Honestly everyone he's doing very well. Oscar needs to temper his play somewhat as he doesn't realise how strong he is, but Alfie is feisty enough to try to give as good as he gets...

Alfie sends his thanks for all of your kind comments, more news soon....
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 11:00 PM

I ditto what everyone else is saying, he's very cute and is going to break lots of hearts when he grows up

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top