Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2011, 05:00 PM

Re: My best friend

What a handsome fellow! Michael, you might like to take a look at our sister forum Catsey ........ you might like it. You already know Mags, Kazz, me .....it's equally friendly.
Bob.b
Nottingham UK
Bob.b is male  Bob.b has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2011, 06:12 PM

He looks a very intelligent cat does Flynn, a very knowing look on his face, bet he is spoilt rotten.
Lovely photograph.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2011, 06:26 PM

I havent seen you for a while Bob, hope you are well. This comes under either heading!.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2011, 12:17 AM

Fantastic photo
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2011, 12:28 AM

He's lovely. Put me in mind of our Max from many years ago.

Back in the late 70s my husband and I lived in Londonderry (not from choice) and our Ceilidh came back home with us by ferry whenever we made our visits home.

She was a wonderful traveller, but during the journey we had to leave her in the car and she was never sick.

When we arrived at mum and dad's, we'd stop the car at the end of the street and let her out, and she ran to my parents' house where my mum would greet her first, then we'd follow!
FridgeMagnet
Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
FridgeMagnet is male  FridgeMagnet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2011, 08:09 AM

He really is a wonderful, loyal companion is Flynn. I didn't realise how upset he got whenever I went out.
I love taking my daughters dog Gus (a Dachshund/Jack Russell cross) out for a walk. And apparently Flynn just sat by the front door and yowled, whilst I was out.
I also used to have his mother. But for some reason, they started to fight, so had to be separated. So my daughter had her. Unfortunately she developed a tumour and had to be put to rest. Itr was so beautiful. The vets had her cremated and provided her ashes in a little urn with her name on it. Along with a condolence card signed by all the vetinary staff.

Flynn is now about 15 years old. We have had him since he was a tiny kitten. I am sure he still has plenty of life left, but I took the picture as a permanent reminder of him for when the inevitable does happen.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top