Join for free
Page 311 of 311 « First < 211 261 301 309 310 311
Surfermom
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Today, 05:14 AM

Re: Post your daily exercise routine

It is a fine thing go come across an interesting person who left a lasting mark, so I thank you for the introduction to Capability Brown. Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy his labors one day! He is not unlike our Fredrick Law Olmsted a few generations after Brown, designed Central Park, but I digress...

I am sure all of outdoor Yorkshire was pleased to have you back home, and I am sure you were just as happy. Not a bad way to start back! There's always a few intrepid athletes on cruises who have to have their "fix" . I'll heed your advice and start early, but no too early...this is vacation, after all .

We had a cold-ish front come through this morning that opened the skies and left us puddle-flooded, but by this afternoon the skies were crystal clear and the humidity had actually dropped. That tells you something when the moisture in the air is lower after a rain than before it!

My daughter joined me today, and as it is Sunday, we had the forest trails to ourselves. With only the cicadas, a few lizards, and squirrel or two to encourage us with their songs and rustling of leave, we ran a light four miles with a really fast time. With that little victory, we rewarded ourselves with a pitcher or lemonade tea on the dock. Fun day!
Page 311 of 311 « First < 211 261 301 309 310 311

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top