Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 12:15 PM

Re: Last to post wins

I see they have gone at last, pity they haven't got something more useful to do with their time than intrude on our privacy.

Right ladies, I must get ready to go out now, but don't tell those lazy interlopers, else they'll be in, fiddling about with all our stuff and making a mess everywhere.

Oh Gawd, just seen that Judster bloke parking his car round the corner. . . . beware ladies, he's bound to poke his big long beak in.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 12:40 PM

....... Just checking whether I locked the back door . . . . . .

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
....... Just checking whether I locked the back door . . . . . .

I locked it.......... from the INSIDE.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 01:45 PM

I see they have gone at last, pity they haven't got something more useful to do with their time than intrude on our privacy.

Right ladies, I must get ready to go out now, but don't tell those lazy interlopers, else they'll be in, fiddling about with all our stuff and making a mess everywhere.

Oh Gawd, just seen that Judster bloke parking his car round the corner. . . . beware ladies, he's bound to poke his big long beak in.
Naturally. Someone has to fight the good fight against infiltration by wimmin and if that's down to LD and myself, so be it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Naturally. Someone has to fight the good fight against infiltration by wimmin and if that's down to LD and myself, so be it.
You won't see the wimmin for a few hours, I gave each of them a piece of paper with 'P.T.O' written on both sides.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

10-06-2019, 09:16 PM

My patience is wearing thin with you useless chumps!

I have only just got back, and demand to know which one of tore the pages out of my road atlas, hmm?

I was late leaving here because of dongle's bit of paper he passed me with PTO on it, then when I finally got on the road, I found half me atlas missing!

For the gentle, kind, forgiving, lovely, charming, and beautiful soul I normally am, tonight I feel very angry, and have decided I don't luv either of you any more!
And what's more you are permanently banned from entering our thread ever again!

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

10-06-2019, 10:19 PM

My patience is wearing thin with you useless chumps!

I have only just got back, and demand to know which one of tore the pages out of my road atlas, hmm?

I was late leaving here because of dongle's bit of paper he passed me with PTO on it, then when I finally got on the road, I found half me atlas missing!

For the gentle, kind, forgiving, lovely, charming, and beautiful soul I normally am, tonight I feel very angry, and have decided I don't luv either of you any more!
And what's more you are permanently banned from entering our thread ever again!

Forever is a long time Mups. I reckon one of us will be along shortly.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 11:17 PM

You must be psychic LD
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

11-06-2019, 12:18 AM

I give up, I really do.

It is time you men were nicer to us ladies - y'know, spoilt us a bit.
We are fully aware that you are a bit out of practice on spoiling ladies such as ourselves, so tomorrow we will write down a list of suggestions of where we'd like to be taken, and you can take your pick. That should make it easier for you.

How's that? I am sure the idea will grow on you.
See how helpful I can be when I choose?

I am off to bed now, to dream about all the lovely treats for my list.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 06:21 AM

I give up, I really do.

It is time you men were nicer to us ladies - y'know, spoilt us a bit.
We are fully aware that you are a bit out of practice on spoiling ladies such as ourselves, so tomorrow we will write down a list of suggestions of where we'd like to be taken, and you can take your pick. That should make it easier for you.

How's that? I am sure the idea will grow on you.
See how helpful I can be when I choose?

I am off to bed now, to dream about all the lovely treats for my list.

Good Heavens Mups..... you seem to be last again!
Looks like these men cant cope with the pace!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top