Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 02:26 PM

Loony MP resigns after baseball bat threat.

Disgraced Labour MP Kate Osamor has resigned from the shadow cabinet following her recent outburst towards a journalist outside her £700,000 home. Osama, who seems more concerned with Nigeria than the UK, threw a bit of a wobbly after being questioned about the employment of her own son in her office. Her son had previously been found in possession of drugs worth £2,500.

Old Corbyn certainly does pick 'em.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...outbursts.html
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 02:33 PM

Re: Loony MP resigns after baseball bat threat.

Good but I do think she was under intolerable pressure at the time. I was trying to imagine being doorstepped like that when my life was spiraling out of control son on drugs etc. Can't have been an easy time for her. So I feel a little sorry for her too.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Disgraced Labour MP Kate Osamor has resigned from the shadow cabinet following her recent outburst towards a journalist outside her £700,000 home. Osama, who seems more concerned with Nigeria than the UK, threw a bit of a wobbly after being questioned about the employment of her own son in her office. Her son had previously been found in possession of drugs worth £2,500.

Old Corbyn certainly does pick 'em.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...outbursts.html
Can I assume that, her being an MP and above the law, the police are taking no action?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Can I assume that, her being an MP and above the law, the police are taking no action?
Good point JBR, I hadn't thought of that. Imagine if the journalist had called her something nasty, what an outcry there would have been.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 03:06 PM

Whether that person be man or woman or any colour after threatening another person with a weapon then they should automatically be told by the Party to resign completely from the Party and look for another job.
The fact that her and Corbyn look to be friends should not make any difference she should be kicked out of Parliament.

But in a years time after a probation period of sitting on the back bench's she will be allowed back into a position of power once again.

Just like any other, either from Conservative or Labour.

This Government is so bent no matter who is in power.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 05:54 PM

O dear.

Her son is a convicted drug dealer so she threatens violence to a member of the press who ask her about it

She should have threanted violence to her filth of a son
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
O dear.

Her son is a convicted drug dealer so she threatens violence to a member of the press who ask her about it

She should have threanted violence to her filth of a son
Correct Galty she would have got my vote at the next election mate.

Instead she as proven she is on the same level as he is.
I wonder where she got the money for her £700,000 home.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

12-12-2018, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->

It makes you wonder doesn't it.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->

Ach the power of media spin.....

According to other reports they live in social housingworth £750k. That doesn't exactly buy a luxury pad if they live in London. But it appears she was a single mum before becoming an MP and worked in various admin jobs so probably could not afford to buy. She has been criticised for living in social housing despite earning an MP's salary.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Ach the power of media spin.....

According to other reports they live in social housingworth £750k. That doesn't exactly buy a luxury pad if they live in London. But it appears she was a single mum before becoming an MP and worked in various admin jobs so probably could not afford to buy. She has been criticised for living in social housing despite earning an MP's salary.

Main point which you ignore...her son is a convicted drug dealer.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top