Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 05:28 AM

Good Morning Saturday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dawn is breaking, very little chance of rain, washing on and soon to go out.

The fencing contractors have still not turned up, so now down to me.

My bird boxes are being disturbed by a black and white cat, which is also using my raised beds as a toilet.

Spikes on the fences and a high pressure water gun.

The cat poo will be dumped on the owners doorstep, see how they like it.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 05:46 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Good morning everyone

Mr black and white cat is only doing what nature directed swimmy...my neighbours complain to me about my cats even though I do everything possible to contain them and provide toilet facilities.....I've even bought the neighbours a water pistol and told them to use it with my blessing. I'm not sure what else I can do......nature decided cats wander and hunt and it's difficult to argue with that.

I'm waiting to see what the weekend brings in my world...whatever it is I hope it's good.

Have a good day all whatever's planned.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 06:10 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Cooler and cloudy here.

Not sure what to do with today. I have hadges that need trimming and weeds to pull - don't want to antagonize 'thing' again - but there is only so much time one can spend sitting around watching DVDs!

Will have a plate of toast, a pot of tea, and a ponder.

Enjoy your day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 06:14 AM

Hi

Lovely to see you back posting Summer.

I hope you can cope with your bad news.

I am a dog person rather than a cat person.

I do not like cats, unfortunately they seem to like me.

I would not ever hurt one, the worst they will get is a blast of water.

I prefer birds in my Garden rather than cats.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Lovely to see you back posting Summer.

I hope you can cope with your bad news.

I am a dog person rather than a cat person.

I do not like cats, unfortunately they seem to like me.

I would not ever hurt one, the worst they will get is a blast of water.

I prefer birds in my Garden rather than cats.
I knew for sure you wouldn't hurt one swimmy Have a great day
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 07:34 AM

Morning all

A bit grey and gloomy outside here at the moment but it's looking that the sunshine may break through soon.
I feel surprisingly alert following last night's brilliant Quo gig. Holsten Vier is a nice alternative to real ale with no after effects.

Today it's a much needed revisit to the gym after over two weeks of taking things easy (i.e. being bone idle) and I'm looking forward to the thrashing and beasting, sado-masochistic style

Visions of Summer checking her front doorstep for cat poo every five minutes....

Have a nice day all
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good Morning All.

Dawn is breaking, very little chance of rain, washing on and soon to go out.

The fencing contractors have still not turned up, so now down to me.

My bird boxes are being disturbed by a black and white cat, which is also using my raised beds as a toilet.

Spikes on the fences and a high pressure water gun.

The cat poo will be dumped on the owners doorstep, see how they like it.
Morning to you, Mr Swims.
It's been wet here. The wetdog prints testify to that...
But, at least, he keeps cats out.

Not that I have a problem with cats you understand.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 09:25 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

After overnight rain it's very wet everywhere and kind of bright, but by the look of some very angry, grey clouds on the horizon it's not a very promising weather outlook. Sometimes it changes in the afternoons here so there's always a chance.

Another weekend, they seem to come along quicker than ever sometimes! Nothing much planned, the usual mundane household chores have to be done, unfortunately, but that's about it!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 09:28 AM

Good morning everyone it's trying to drizzle but not enough to water the garden.

I want to give Chloe a trim, she feels the heat these days and spends a lot of time laying under the stairs where it is cool.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2019, 12:55 PM

Good morning all overcast but quite mild here.

We visited our daughter in hospital yesterday and on further investigation the doctors have located the bleed. They found a ruptured blood vessel spurting blood close to the fibroid. They were able to seal the leak and gave her another transfusion. Today her Hemoglobin level has risen from 70 to 90.
The good news is that she can go home tomorrow as long as she rests. I don't think there will be any danger of that though as she is still very weak. She has also been told she will need an operation in the near future.

Enjoy your day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top