Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 08:08 AM

Re: The Looming Tower

CIA caught up with them??
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I've been catching up with this series on BBC iPlayer. It's excellent and I've seen the first four episodes but all of a sudden it's been taken from the listings.
Why the hell have they done that?!
Not sure what happened there Floydy episodes 5 & 6 are on there now.

It's good innit!

A bit complicated sometimes but the acting is great, I love O'Neill's character. I'm always left wanting a bit more when it finishes.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2019, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Not sure what happened there Floydy episodes 5 & 6 are on there now.

It's good innit!

A bit complicated sometimes but the acting is great, I love O'Neill's character. I'm always left wanting a bit more when it finishes.
Thanks for this, LD I only get to see the TV at the weekends, so I'll be earmarking this for Friday night
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 09:27 AM

The series has ended now and I thought it was great. (Hope you managed to see all the episodes Floydy). Some poignant scenes in the last few minutes.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top