Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 04:41 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning everyone.

Going to be sunny but slightly cooler here today.

Supposed to be going out with friends - for shopping and lunch - not sure if I will make it though. 'Thing' has reacted badly to the silver nitrate and is very painful.

Have a good day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 05:09 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Hi

Good Morning All.

ST, I know you are very independent, but Silver Nitrate burns and any friction from walking can make things much worse.

Sunny but cooler here today.

I have to go into town and then will have a lazy afternoon.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 05:20 AM

Good morning everyone, clear blue sky here again but I will have to try to catch a little less sun today, as I am looking quite pink at the moment....

No plans for the day yet other than cooking barbecue chicken for lunch, but something will turn up I'm sure..

Enjoy your day folks
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good Morning All.

ST, I know you are very independent, but Silver Nitrate burns and any friction from walking can make things much worse.
It certainly does, Swimmy, when I changed the dressing last night I found I now have a hole in my toe! Only a little one, about the size of a match head - but it is there!

See post in 'Chit Chat' thread.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 05:50 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to all you 'really early birds'!

Blue skies and bright sunshine again this morning. A little chilly but then it's still early morning, the sun has only just woken up!

No 'heavy' work out in the garden again today other than some pottering, my aching back will not allow it. Just continuing to water-in the new climbing plants, to give them a good chance of survival and that will be about all today.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 06:53 AM

Morning all.
I'm very tired after my shift and need a good lie in today hopefully. No plans forecast as far as I know but there will always be the obligatory "If you get time could you please..." Post-It left on the bannister for me when I eventually leave the bedroom.

Have a good day all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 08:37 AM

Good morning everyone sunny but a chill wind.
I am off to my son's house shortly to play with the little boys.

Enjoy your day
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 08:59 AM

Good morning - Another sunny start but a sad day for me. It's the funeral of a friend who I've known for 50 years. A long drive to get there. Mrs mart can't go because of needing to keep an eye appointment at the hospital.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 09:21 AM

Good morning all another sunny day here.

We had a lovely day yesterday visiting our son in the beautiful Rhondda Valley area.

A quiet day planned for today, will tackle any jobs that come my way.

Enjoy your day everyone
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 11:32 AM

Good Morning from Majorca.
It is very hot but windy.
I took a little break after the funeral.
I will be back to annoy you all soon.
I miss you all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top