Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
CoffeeCake
Northamptonshire
CoffeeCake is female  CoffeeCake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 12:53 PM

Re: Do You Have a Favourite Breakfast!

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
My favourite weekend breakfast at the moment is a Sheldon's Stonebaked Muffin, spread with Kerrygold butter and filled with either lean rashers of Bacon or 2 Pork Sausages. That and a full glass of Orange Juice and I am one happy bunny!
Ahhh... don’t have these every day but will have smoked salmon at the weekend. Eggs Royale is smoked salmon topped with hollondaise sauce on a muffin - delicious!
Xandra
United Kingdom
Xandra is female  Xandra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2019, 04:14 PM

Fried tomatoes on while toast. Grapefruit juice.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 02:47 PM

I tend to have fruit - a couple of pears, a bunch of grapes and some sparkling water, followed by an espresso.

On weekends if we are down the beach hut, then, of course its bacon sandwiches or a full english ...
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 03:11 PM

Yes, a Smoothie made from scratch with fresh fruit and a spoonful of natural yoghurt. None of that bought stuff with all the extra muck added.

I like a
banana
rasps
blueberries
yoghurt
mixed with coconut water.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Yes, a Smoothie made from scratch with fresh fruit and a spoonful of natural yoghurt. None of that bought stuff with all the extra muck added.

I like a
banana
rasps
blueberries
yoghurt

Me too,Roxy,..usually strawberry or banana smoothie.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2019, 02:15 AM

I like a
banana
rasps
blueberries
yoghurt
Aren't you worried about all that sugar first thing in the morning?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2019, 09:43 AM

I earn it, as I swim daily, 40- 50 lengths of the local training pool first thing. Hasn't made me gain any weight and I'm not diabetic, soooooo
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 11:39 AM

I don't have this all the time but my very fave brekkie is uncooked but cured salmon (Sashimi in Japan but other cultures like it too) a poached egg with mayo and dill and a strong long black coffee. When I was working I used to commute to Sydney and had to change trains half way. Fresh brewed coffee and hot pastry in the station cafe was my "heartstarter" for the day. Never missed it once.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 11:50 AM

I earn it, as I swim daily, 40- 50 lengths of the local training pool first thing. Hasn't made me gain any weight and I'm not diabetic, soooooo
Seems fair enough to me, just curious.
Susan68
Up North, UK
Susan68 is female  Susan68 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2019, 08:36 PM

for a weekend breakfast I like a bagel with unsmoked turkey rashers, tomato and fried egg. (and a bit of HP sauce!)

For something lower calorie I have a wholemeal muffin toasted with turmeric scrambled egg (microwaved) on.

For a regular weekday breakfast I do

oats (hot or cold/overnight oats with fruit)
bran flakes with strawberry and bit of dark choc grated in
or sliced banana with BF or oatibix.
or just a bit of toast with jam or marmalade

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top