Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 08:19 PM

Re: Iran ... Where is the EU ?

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Nope, it was well established, by UK investigators, that iran adhered to the stipulations of the deal.
Do you think trump is beyond throwing out such a deal, out of petty feelings towards his predecessor?
Iran admitted they welched on the deal
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Or Keith or Barry ...
Oi, do you mind not taking the **** out of my name – it was not my choice of name,
but all the same … !
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Oi, do you mind not taking the **** out of my name – it was not my choice of name,
but all the same … !

Sorry about that
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 09:08 PM

Sorry about that
S'alright, apology accepted.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 05:51 AM

Iran admitted they welched on the deal
Facts eluding you again it seems

It was your mate Trump who as you put it “welched on the deal”

Trump announced in May 2018 that the USA was pulling out of the JCPOA agreement and Re-imposing sanctions on Iran thus breaching the terms of the agreement

The European signatories have tried to save the Deal and have put pressure on the USA.

Despite the breach by the USA Iran continued to adhere to the terms of the agreement but the impact of the sanctions took a tolland in June 2019 gave notice that the would soon exceed the limits of the Plutonium enrichment.

This was an attempt to leverage reinstate the agreement and lift sanctions

Trump chose to continue the breach from what we have later benn told was his own petty prejudice towards Obama

https://www.armscontrol.org/factshee...macy-With-Iran
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

22-07-2019, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->

Trump announced in May 2018 that the USA was pulling out of the JCPOA agreement and Re-imposing sanctions on Iran thus breaching the terms of the agreement

The European signatories have tried to save the Deal and have put pressure on the USA.

Despite the breach by the USA Iran continued to adhere to the terms of the agreement but the impact of the sanctions took a tolland in June 2019 gave notice that the would soon exceed the limits of the Plutonium enrichment.

Trump chose to continue the breach from what we have later benn told was his own petty prejudice towards Obama

Your not only falling for propaganda (most likely - I'm not reading articles that takes sides with Iran, which I presume this is) but defending a country who want to wipe out millions of Jews in Israel

You should also take into consideration that the EU ,(in particular Germany) has not pulled out of JCPOA like the USA has and continue to fund their nuclear missile program through trade

But you think this is perfectly ok - allowing a rogue state to build a nuclear bomb to wipe out millions of Jews and destroy the only democracy in the middle east .. with the EU foreign minister, an ex Italian communist with a degree in Islam pulling the strings.

What was it Jeremy Hunt said again ?

"Iran are at least one year away from building a nuclear bomb" .... I bet this is music to your ears.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 02:13 PM

I think if Iran's intentions were to build a nuclear bomb to wipe out Israel's millions of Jews.... Iran would also be wiping out millions of Muslims in surrounding countries. Therefore, I doubt it would happen , it's all bravado and hype.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

22-07-2019, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
I think if Iran's intentions were to build a nuclear bomb to wipe out Israel's millions of Jews.... Iran would also be wiping out millions of Muslims in surrounding countries. Therefore, I doubt it would happen , it's all bravado and hype.
That won't bother them one bit, they will be seen as martyrs

As Mogherini (the EU Foreign Minister) said in her speech (to much chin rubbing) ...

"Islam holds a place in our Western societies. Islam belongs in Europe. It holds a place in Europe's history, in our culture, in our food and—what matters most—in Europe's present and future. Like it or not, this is the reality.

I am not afraid to say that political Islam should be part of the picture. Religion plays a role in politics – not always for good, not always for bad. Religion can be part of the process. What makes the difference is whether the process is democratic or not."

Hmmm..... make of that what you will.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->

If only we had a strong european army, we could have made a difference. Now each country has to take it's own line.
Where is nato, by the way?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

22-07-2019, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
If only we had a strong european army, we could have made a difference. Now each country has to take it's own line.
Where is nato, by the way?
Nothing to do with NATO... yet

The EU could make a difference now - more sanctions

But your not ...

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top