Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 01:43 PM

ARCHIEs DIARY (Archie is Robert's ginger tom)

ARCHIE's DIARY (Archie is Robert's ginger tom cat)

Robert is having a day off so I (ARCHIE the cat) have taken it upon my self to post a topic.

I don’t understand people, or how they live, but as long as I have a never ending supply of good food I tolerate them. I am moulting at the moment and leaving great patches of hair on Robert every time I go past him. Spoilsport that he is bought a sticky roller thing to pick up all my fur off his trouser leg. Then he rubs my back with it. I pretend to like it and wriggle and roll over on my back, exposing what used to be my crown jewels. Drat.

Robert & nurse Gillian have been out somewhere every day this week so I have the place to myself. I move from chair to chair before finding a nice spot in their pint sized garden.

They are pleased with me at the moment because I have been bringing into the kitchen field mice, dead mostly. They have loads of squirrels and wood pigeons visiting the garden. I ignore them all but do take umbrage if another cat looks over the fence. You should see me go!
0-60 mph in 3 seconds up and over the 6 foot fence and they’re gone. It doesn’t pay to mess with ARCHIE.

Anyway, as I was saying, people are hard to understand. Take Robert (I wish someone would) he has a car but it is hardly ever sat outside the house. They disappear for hours in it, instead of leaving it for people to look at, and why don’t they use the big red buses and get rid of the car. It would reduce road congestion and free up space on the parking lot.
There are lots more things I don’t understand, but then what do I know, I’m just a cat
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 03:20 PM

Re: ARCHIEs DIARY (Archie is Robert's ginger tom)

Nice to meet you Archie don't let Robert catch you on his PC .You know what humans are like , always getting their whisker in a twist
Que Sera
Germany
Que Sera is female  Que Sera has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 05:18 PM

Dear Archie,

First I want to tell you that I like Ginger cats, you have such a pretty name, what I don't understand is why does your can-opener rub your back with your own hair... you could tell him that if he saves all your hair he could possibly have nice warm scarf in winter.. ( that is if he can knit but it's mostly the female Human beings who can do this).

Secondly: do you kill the mice? or are they already dead when you find them? this is important because I'm sure that your can-opener will be dissapointed with you when you bring a mouse inside that has worms inside.

Thirdly: It's nice when your can- opener goes away because you have the house to yourself.. you can then invite all the three coloured cats from around the neighbourhood, and just imagine all these whisker can's.... mmmhh.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 05:26 PM

It's lovely to meet you Archie. Can we see a photo of you please? I used to have a few ginger cats, many moons ago.

My Billie has no doubt posed the same questions as yourself when I go off in my car.

Keep in touch, Archie, and tell Robert he must have a nice chat with us when he can get you away from his keyboard, and MOUSE!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 07:28 PM

Nice to meet you Archie, I like ginger cats too My previous cat was a huge ginger tom called Sam. He was the softest most loveable cat I had ever known. I wonder if you look like him ....this was my Sam -

I hope Robert will post a photo of you sometime...
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 07:48 PM

I haven't quite cracked how to upload a pic of ARCHIE, but will keep trying

RJ

PS
The resemblance to Sam is uncanny
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 07:51 PM

This is a photo of our Sandy with my mum, taken in the 60s. He was a BIG boy!

Robert you need to copy and paste the IMG code in here from your Photobucket.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

28-08-2012, 08:03 PM

Archie has posted a pic of himself on my profile, I'll change it back when he goes out later
RJ
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

28-08-2012, 10:06 PM

Archie is adorable, but I'm sure he already knows that.
LovelyMeerkat
Lancashire
LovelyMeerkat is female  LovelyMeerkat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2012, 12:04 AM

I love ginger cats

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top