Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2016, 10:57 AM

Re: Baroness Tonge

Since the formation of Israel in 1948 11 million Muslims have died in violent conflicts

Of these, about 400,000 were by non Muslims, and of these about 35,000 were in various Arab - Israeli wars

The remaining 10.5 million have been killed by fellow Muslims

Golda Meir has said that 'peace in the Middle East would only be possible when Arabs love their children more than they hate us'.

www.jihadwatch.org
www.planksconstant.org

Admittedly, these are non - Muslim websites
wabblewalk
surrey borders
wabblewalk is male  wabblewalk has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2016, 11:15 AM

This so called Baroness has a long record of inflammatory, antisemitic, statements against Israel and the British Jews.

Stupid woman...
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2016, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
....all terrorists are Palestinian ...
Makes me wonder if Zulu knows what a Palestinian IS !

All terrorists are 'Palestinian'? Really ?!
9/11 - The Twin Towers - The Pentagon. How many Palestinians ?
They were almost all SAUDIS for godsake ! Not a Palestinian in sight.

The 2002 Bali bombings - 202 killed including 88 Australians - Palestinians involved ? Zero.

The Lockerbie bombings or the The 2007 Glasgow International Airport attack - culprits identified - gee, not a single Palestinian.

The attack on the US embassy at Benghazi - ummm no sign of a Palestinian.

The Westgate Mall massacre in Kenya - some mob called Al-Shabaab - no Palestinian connections.

The Lee Rigby atrocity -
Adebolajo and Adebowale - British of Nigerian descent,

The Boston Marathon bombings - Chechen brothers Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

2015, 14 people were killed and 22 were seriously injured in a terrorist attack at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California --- guess what .... Pakistanis !

YEP, Zulu - ALL terrorists are definitely Palestinian.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2016, 07:09 PM

Alright, perhaps I didn't make it clear; I meant those that affect the Israelis are

And as you have clearly shown, all terrorists are Muslim

The 'No True Scotsman Fallacy' shows that from a large political organisation, religion, or similar organisation you must consider all members, even if they are not favourable to your argument.

In 2014 Muslims were involved in 96% of all violent conflicts in the World; it has almost certainly increased since then
And no, I can't be bothered to find the reference. As you have indicated, it is almost certainly true
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2016, 07:14 PM

Alright, a bit of a slip on my part, but those that affect the Israelis are

And as you have shown, all terrorists are Muslim

Google for 'the true scotsman fallacy'

BULLSH*T!!!

What were Haganah, Stewrn Gang and and Irgun - hmmmm???

Israeli (yes Israeli) terrorist groups!!! - not a Palestinian amongst them!!!
zuludog
N E Lancashire

24-07-2016, 07:29 PM

I did say 'in 2014'

As far as I am aware, the groups you mention stopped operating more than 50 years ago
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2016, 06:55 AM

I did say 'in 2014'

As far as I am aware, the groups you mention stopped operating more than 50 years ago

Yes they did, - they became the Israeli Government!!!
zuludog
N E Lancashire

25-07-2016, 08:28 AM

As have HAMAS become Palestine's

It's called Middle Eastern Politics

Anyway, I've had enough of this. I'm going to have another cup of coffee and then clean my bathroom. That's more interesting, and more productive
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2016, 08:50 AM

there is no doubt that many,many if not all Palestinians hate Jews? and would kill as many as they could if it not for the superior defense system of the Jews [Israelis]

However there is a gold standard prediction that Muslims will hate and kill each other with even greater propensity than that of killing Jews. It was biblically predicted in the first book of the bible when the illegitimate son of Abraham was cast out of his household with his mother. It has continued for many centuries as Muslims disagree with the true allegiance to Muhammad and so the Sunnis and Shiites kick Shiite out of each other!

the Israelis in many cases just need to sit and watch the fun of the fight. However more sinisterly the Muslims and their oil have a nasty way of attracting European Christians into the fighting and thus we see Russia, America, Britain and Australia involved in attempting to keep the peace.

No peace was ever biblically predicted!!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2016, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
there is no doubt that many,many if not all Palestinians hate Jews? and would kill as many as they could if it not for the superior defense system of the Jews [Israelis]

However there is a gold standard prediction that Muslims will hate and kill each other with even greater propensity than that of killing Jews. It was biblically predicted in the first book of the bible when the illegitimate son of Abraham was cast out of his household with his mother. It has continued for many centuries as Muslims disagree with the true allegiance to Muhammad and so the Sunnis and Shiites kick Shiite out of each other!

the Israelis in many cases just need to sit and watch the fun of the fight. However more sinisterly the Muslims and their oil have a nasty way of attracting European Christians into the fighting and thus we see Russia, America, Britain and Australia involved in attempting to keep the peace.

No peace was ever biblically predicted!!
Good post, Gummy! I agree with every word, and I'm still leaning towards keeping our noses out.

It seems to me that muslims are the most unhappy people on earth and their only pleasure appears to be in killing people, including each other.
The logical outcome, then, would appear to be that eventually there will be no muslims. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be happening!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top