Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 05:49 PM

Re: Nicola attempting to blackmail the rest of the UK !

I'm glad it's not just me that thinks this woman in charge of Scotland has completely lost it!!

Losos, you are of course right. She will indeed need to tarmac large swathes of rural roads and build tower blocks to accommodate her new army of Tartan voters, but wait a moment! where is the money coming from for this exciting venture Nicola is taking the rest of our Scottish cousins on?
What's that Nicola, you think the rest of the UK will continue to fill your coffers as it does now? My god, is she in for a shock, trouble is though, like the rest of the UK, governments voted in temporarily by the people, do so much damage that once inflicted, can never again be undone.

I sincerely mean it when I say the sooner this idiotic woman and her party are voted out, the better. I really feel sorry for the Scottish citizens having her at their head.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 05:51 PM

Hi

Scotland's unemployment rate is 6.1% against England's 5.1%

Since Nicola took control, Scotland's Government deficit has soared to £15 Billion, 9.7% of GDP compared to 4.9% for the rest of the UK.

This will have to be paid for by the Scottish themselves.

It will be interesting to see how she copes with her continual overspending.

It will be more interesting to see how the Scottish Voters deal with Nicola when they get a massive dose of austerity to pay for all this spending.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
. I really feel sorry for the Scottish citizens having her at their head.
In a democracy you get the leaders you deserve !
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I'm glad it's not just me that thinks this woman in charge of Scotland has completely lost it!!

Losos, you are of course right. She will indeed need to tarmac large swathes of rural roads and build tower blocks to accommodate her new army of Tartan voters, but wait a moment! where is the money coming from for this exciting venture Nicola is taking the rest of our Scottish cousins on?
What's that Nicola, you think the rest of the UK will continue to fill your coffers as it does now? My god, is she in for a shock, trouble is though, like the rest of the UK, governments voted in temporarily by the people, do so much damage that can never be undone.

I sincerely mean it when I say the sooner this idiotic woman and her party are voted out, the better. I really feel sorry for the Scottish citizens having her at their head.
I agree with you Shroppy, but with the Labour party in such a mess who else are the Scots likely to vote for?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I agree with you Shroppy, but with the Labour party in such a mess who else are the Scots likely to vote for?
Agree Twink, but because people spilled blood in the past in order for the right for people to vote, I would still go to the polling station and write in bold black felt tip, NONE OF THE ABOVE!!
Who knows, maybe if enough people did this, it would be noticable enough for those in government and those wishing to be in government,to got their heads out of their arses and come into the real world again. These are real peoples' lives they are all playing with. Long after they have been voted out, the damage caused will still be there.
I would love to bang some heads together.
Where could I start, How about two fishy names ??
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 06:29 PM

I believe some people have named her The Fish.
She is totally beyond believe.
Every time I see her Mug, I shudder.
What a total travesty .
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 10:12 PM

I like the Scots - nice people, but I really feel for them with that cretin at the helm.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
I believe some people have named her The Fish.
She is totally beyond believe.
Every time I see her Mug, I shudder.
What a total travesty .
The sturgeon is a bottom feeder.
Quite apt I thought
There are some similarities

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	1453  
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
The sturgeon is a bottom feeder.
Quite apt I thought
There are some similarities
Remarkable likeness.......
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2016, 12:00 AM

If, by some miracle, Sturgeon did manage to make Scotland independent from the UK and joined the EU, could they manage to pay for the fees involved? The lack of potential oil revenues, the closing of the naval base plunging thousands into unemployment, and the removal of the Barnett formula would seriously jeopardise the Scottish economy.

It also has to be remembered that they only joined the United Kingdom in the first place because Britain bailed them out of a financial crisis in the late 1700s - wonder if they'd be bailed out next time?

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top