Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2016, 08:45 AM

Re: Nicola attempting to blackmail the rest of the UK !

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Abbey, contrary to the protests from the usual suspects on here that insist on unfurling and waving the Scottish flag every time an English person dares to say anything regarding Saint Nicola, please be assured that I and most others on here have nothing but the utmost respect for the Scottish people.

However, as an English person that is effected like all the rest of us south of Hadrian's Wall, by the absolute madcap schemes and plotting of this separatist who cares nothing about the hand that feeds her, we must have the right to say what we feel about her, just as the Scottish people and MP's are not slow in slagging off our Prime Minister and MP's in London. Good on you.

I will continue to say that I feel for the Scottish people being governed by a woman who has such tunnel vision of her own potty politics,she care little that she will drag all down with her. Yes,she can be voted out but for the Scottish people, it will be like it was for the damage inflicted on us with Blair, Brown and New Labour here, too damn late !
I have absolutely no problem with people voicing their opinion about one person in a country . I am quite happy to say how much I dislike Nicola Sturgeon too . However the problem I have is when some folk on here start off by saying how much they dislike Nicola Sturgeon then go on to say how much they dislike the rest of us too .
If I didn't like one person or even a few in a country I wouldn't be stupid enough to think they are all the same .
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2016, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Abbey ->
I have absolutely no problem with people voicing their opinion about one person in a country . I am quite happy to say how much I dislike Nicola Sturgeon too . However the problem I have is when some folk on here start off by saying how much they dislike Nicola Sturgeon then go on to say how much they dislike the rest of us too .
If I didn't like one person or even a few in a country I wouldn't be stupid enough to think they are all the same .
There seems to be a misconception south of the border that Nicola is universally popular up here
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2016, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
There seems to be a misconception south of the border that Nicola is universally popular up here

Every day that passes she is becoming less popular . Where I live I don't know anyone who likes or agrees with her .
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2016, 07:19 PM

Every day that passes she is becoming less popular . Where I live I don't know anyone who likes or agrees with her .
Not all that popular in my part of the country either. The SNP were voted out in our local constituency in the May election.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2016, 07:24 PM

Hi

Look at it this way, likening all Scots to Nicola is a bit like likening all the English to Tony Blair.
scot37
Aberdeenshire

28-07-2016, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Look at it this way, likening all Scots to Nicola is a bit like likening all the English to Tony Blair.
Tony Blair is probably more Scottish than English
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2016, 07:45 PM

I'm glad to hear it. If she is kicked out it can only be to the good of the Scots as a nation.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2016, 08:00 AM

Nicola as Prime Minister in an 'Independent' Scotland, with Alex Salmond as 'President'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKT7qxk9-pw
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2016, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Nicola as Prime Minister in an 'Independent' Scotland, with Alex Salmond as 'President'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKT7qxk9-pw
Fraser recited part of that to an American colonel on Dad's Army.

Of course, no-one understood a word!

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top