Join for free
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 12:13 AM

Night owls.

I thought it a good idea to start a thread for those of us who are inclined to be on line in the wee small hours like NIGHT OWLS.
You can even say Good Night here even if it is in the early morn. Go on give it a go.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Owl.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	3669  
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 12:18 AM

Re: Night owls.

Nice one Jimbo!

I'm off to bed now but I've plumped up the cushions and put the kettle ready for the night shift xxx
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Nice one Jimbo!

I'm off to bed now but I've plumped up the cushions and put the kettle ready for the night shift xxx
Good for you Ruthio Im usually making a drink about 3am.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 12:56 AM

Good idea Jimbo, I'm often here in the early hours when I cannot sleep. 😀
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 02:15 AM

I'm not normally here in the wee small hours but I'm up tonight with Gracie not able to sleep as she's feeling unwell. We've done the story several times, rubbed head, and back. Sat on edge of bed holding hand and now we are both exhausted but awake.

I've done hot milk and we are listening to soothing music, if that doesn't work its a hammer and worry about any head ache in the morning ! Just joking I think.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 02:49 AM

Used to get mine off with them sitting on my lap while sat in an armchair both wrapped up in a blanket.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 03:21 AM

Looks like a few folks can't sleep tonight, maybe it's a full moon I can never sleep when there's full moon. Hope you got Gracie to sleep Julie
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 03:43 AM

Still haven't slept yet, tried listening to music now going to listen to a YouTube item about something instead and try to fall asleep counting sheep. 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐏🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐑🐏🐑 goodnight.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 04:04 AM

Jimbo, what a good idea! By nature of being several time zones to your west I am here just before most of you are starting your day. It occurred to me that my posts show up all at once when everyone has started their day, making me look a bit like a thread hog This gives me a place to say good morning and good night, all in one fell swoop.

I hope your little one sleeps soon, Julie. How fortunate she is to have you.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2017, 04:12 AM

Normally I am fast a sleep at this time but the Carrillion maintainance crew working for C2C rail are banging/grinding and shouting and screaming at each other across the road from me. I f****ng hate the barstewards at the moment.
Nearly 14yrs I have lived here and never heard noise this loud.
Mind it could have been because we did used to get a leaflet through the letterbox stating when they were going to commence work. So then I would spend a couple of nights in the back bedroom. But recently they have done away with the leaflets and just turn up and start banging and shouting down the line at each other. Its like living next to a school playground.
So thats why I am up at this ungodly hour.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top