Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 02:01 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Hah! You two losers still here?

I woke up happy and full of energy today, so you pair of wastrels had better watch your step.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 02:12 PM

You woke up Happy? What about the other six dwarfs, are they still abed?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

It has been noted in the minutes how you creep in, throw some insults and then run for your life.

It matters not one iota what you 'men' say, because such powerful, determined women such as us, take it all in our stride and merely shrug it off, rather like an irritating little gnat hovering about.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
It has been noted in the minutes how you creep in, throw some insults and then run for your life.

It matters not one iota what you 'men' say, because such powerful, determined women such as us, take it all in our stride and merely shrug it off, rather like an irritating little gnat hovering about.

Things to do, people to see and all that. Swoop in here to keep you wimmin on your toes.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 04:04 PM

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2020, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

16-02-2020, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Will you kindly stop encouraging him Dongle!
It is not allowed.

You can't catch me out today, so you may as well give in gracefully.

Today I am burning Rosemary Essential Oils in my oil burner. This is said to make wimmin smarter and improve memory greatly - you men should try it.
I have also found a new supplement to increase my already wondrous brain still further.

I also got up this morning, made meself a cup of tea, and took it back to bed. Haven't done that for yonks.
I wanted to quietly concentrate as I had some highly intellectual information to learn. Soaked it up like a sponge I did, with the help of me oils.

I then fell asleep and woke later, to find Gertie curled in my arms all warm and cuddly. I received a wet sloppy kiss as an affectionate greeting back to the world of the living.

So you see chaps, I am well rested, and on top form today, so you will get away with nothing.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

16-02-2020, 04:39 PM

Will you kindly stop encouraging him Dongle!
It is not allowed.

You can't catch me out today, so you may as well give in gracefully.

Today I am burning Rosemary Essential Oils in my oil burner. This is said to make wimmin smarter and improve memory greatly - you men should try it.
I have also found a new supplement to increase my already wondrous brain still further.

I also got up this morning, made meself a cup of tea, and took it back to bed. Haven't done that for yonks.
I wanted to quietly concentrate as I had some highly intellectual information to learn. Soaked it up like a sponge I did, with the help of me oils.

I then fell asleep and woke later, to find Gertie curled in my arms all warm and cuddly. I received a wet sloppy kiss as an affectionate greeting back to the world of the living.

So you see chaps, I am well rested, and on top form today, so you will get away with nothing.

I agree, making wimmin smarter is essential.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

16-02-2020, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I agree, making wimmin smarter is essential.

You are going the right way about getting a good slap young man!

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

16-02-2020, 04:48 PM

You are going the right way about getting a good slap young man!

Is there a wrong way?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top