Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 06:38 AM

Re: Gold Digger... New Series Coming Soon On BBC1

I'm not sure.....I'll watch next week but not sure it's my thing....wish the woman wasn't called Julia!
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 01:42 PM

Oooh he's hot.... as they say......39 in real life Ben Barnes has a massive fan following . Twitter was aflame last night .
Who said there was no chemistry between them ?
(Sometimes I think I'm watching a different programme)

Lucy Mangan The Guardian reviewer obviously loved it and that's saying something . https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...eryone-talking
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 04:08 PM

I didn't fancy Benjamin. Ormond looks great. But victims don't have such a fabulous mane of lustrous locks. I just like watching for the locations. Wondering which hotel they were in (with the granite bath tub).
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 07:16 PM

I liked it too
I'll keep watching
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 08:41 PM

ooo I like sound of that. I'm not one for much TV but I do like a good drama now and then. Let me now when it's going to be on if you hear before me.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
ooo I like sound of that. I'm not one for much TV but I do like a good drama now and then. Let me now when it's going to be on if you hear before me.
1st episode was last night, Tuesday 12th .
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 01:32 AM

LQ the whole series is available to binge watch in iPlayer.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
LQ the whole series is available to binge watch in iPlayer.
Annie, I have downloaded it all too!

I don’t want to sound catty but Julia looked about 65 to me. You could tell she’s been a smoker by the lines etched above her top lip.

I thought it was good but it is a situation l would never consider as l would see him, as my son. I would rather someone 20 years older, than younger!

Every series these days seem to have flashbacks of somebody’s childhood.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 10:07 AM

I enjoyed it, and hated her children. How spoilt were they?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

15-11-2019, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Annie, I have downloaded it all too!

I don’t want to sound catty but Julia looked about 65 to me. You could tell she’s been a smoker by the lines etched above her top lip.
You're right Art her skin does look damaged. I didn't realise it was from smoking but that makes sense. To her credit she seems very fit (in a vital way) and has that fabulous mane of hair. But I have friends that age who are slim and would not look like Benjamin's mum. Although I kind of like her strong woman earthiness. She doesn't pretend.

But then IMO Benjamin is a bit too scraggy for my liking. What is it about men in their thirties these days letting themselves go? Perhaps it's the facial hair that makes them look untidy.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top