Join for free
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2013, 01:10 PM

Did you hear ....

On the radio this morning - fellas are more attractive to women if they wear a 'white T shirt with a large letter T blazened across the front' ... apparently, it broadens the look of the shoulders and narrows the waist area....
If you saw a guy heading towards you in that get-up, you'd turn and walk the other way
The guy on the radio said he would choose the letter S on the T shirt 'cos it worked for Superman' ....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2013, 01:26 PM

Re: Did you hear ....

Also heard this morning that Ian Brady - wants to be sent to prison rather than remain in mental hospital - so he could 'kill himself' .....!!
Turns out its a load of garbage and he's wasting time and money sorting this out... He has not been on hunger strike as he attested - so whats in his mind now... Pity he's still part of this Earth !!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2013, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Also heard this morning that Ian Brady - wants to be sent to prison rather than remain in mental hospital - so he could 'kill himself' .....!!
Turns out its a load of garbage and he's wasting time and money sorting this out... He has not been on hunger strike as he attested - so whats in his mind now... Pity he's still part of this Earth !!
Even if he was dead he would still be part of this Earth.

He was a nutcase, he is still a sad nutcase. Wishing him dead changes nothing.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

25-06-2013, 02:06 PM

True - very true ..... How wise you are ......
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2013, 04:39 PM

Pats even after all these years he is still craving attention. Unfortunately because of the rumours about hunger strikes and wanting to die he is getting it. He gets his name in the papers again and everyone starts discussing him.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

25-06-2013, 04:54 PM

Then I wont ..... I refuse .....
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2013, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Then I wont ..... I refuse .....
Stop making me laugh
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

25-06-2013, 05:06 PM

'I cant help it' ...... as Marlene would drawl .......

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top