Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 02:13 PM

What Threads Would You Not Be Seen Dead On?

What type of thread would you not participate in?

There is a thread running at the moment to do with ‘Let Offs’. (Sorry, but l couldn’t bring myself to utter or write the ‘F’ word)

Yes, l know l am an old fuddy duddy but l like to think l’m a lady!

What is your opinion?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 02:15 PM

Re: What Threads Would You Not Be Seen Dead On?

No rules for me really although I tend to avoid the really long ones that would take forever to catch up.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
What type of thread would you not participate in?

There is a thread running at the moment to do with ‘Let Offs’. (Sorry, but l couldn’t bring myself to utter or write the ‘F’ word)

Yes, l know l am an old fuddy duddy but l like to think l’m a lady!

What is your opinion?
Trying to work out what thread you are on about ,

I dont go in Political threads much to post, I some times read them but dont rate myself to argue a point in there .
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 02:27 PM

Art's on about the trump thread.

Sorry Art
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Art's on about the trump thread.

Sorry Art
I thought the F word was the swear word ,Ive been on the F thread , and posted on it ,it was timed perfectly cause the others in the room were denying they had fouled the air when i said whose done it .Then Spit came on and apologized
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 02:38 PM

Not into Gardening (I don't have and don't want a garden) nor DIY - if I need something done I prefer to let the professionals tackle the job while I sit back comfortably in my armchair.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 02:56 PM

Hi

To be honest, I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that I am well out of here and should only post on Hangman and Last to Post.

Good fun and no aggression.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 02:58 PM

The Bereavement thread....not yet anyway
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
I thought the F word was the swear word ,Ive been on the F thread , and posted on it ,it was timed perfectly cause the others in the room were denying they had fouled the air when i said whose done it .Then Spit came on and apologized
Eliza, I was going to put that the ‘F’ word rhymed with ‘part’ but it made the sentence too long. So l scrubbed it!

I have never passed wind in front of my ex husband or ex partner or any boyfriend. Neither did they to me....only if it was an acccident!

I would hate to be with a man, that was always doing them and thought he was funny!
The ones that do them and shove their wife’s head under the blankets are disgusting!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2017, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

To be honest, I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that I am well out of here and should only post on Hangman and Last to Post.

Good fun and no aggression.
Sorry .. I had to snigger at that ... you want less aggression so go on the Hangman thread.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top