Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 08:40 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone!

Just going out for a walk, then breakfast, then shopping with friends. Hopefully a better day than yesterday. When I finally did have the 'phone call from the GP it was nothing to worry over - Thyroid function being silly - it will calm down again.

Enjoy your day everyone !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 09:05 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Good morning all, mild again but thick fog here at the moment, hopefully clear later though.

Just about to take the dogs out then I've got some painting and decorating to do.

Good to hear your problem isn't too serious ST.

Have a good day everyone.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 09:14 AM

Morning all.

Rain here, and not keen on next week's forecast of cold! Eeeeek. I've had enough of winter, and can't wait for the spring.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 09:24 AM

Good morning all.

Yes Jazzi Spring is my favourite month.

Hope all goes well at the GP ST.

Happy decorating Barry.

Not going any where today.

Have a nice day all.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 09:31 AM

Still dark and dismal here. The cloud is so low it feels as if it's sitting on top of my head.
Got interrupted there by a phone call. Meant to say good morning and have a good day ;-
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 10:37 AM

Good morning everyone dark and damp here.

The farmer is now bringing loads of beets to feed the sheep and the lane is churned up mud and very slippy. He could use the other field entrance off a tarmacked road but no, he comes this way so he can toot his horn at 6am to annoy his sleeping friend Chloe and I are not amused.

I have started a batch of bread and have lots of washing to do, not much hope of getting it dry outside though.

Enjoy your day
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 10:42 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

Miserable day here, still foggy.

Just waiting for my lift to the usual friday clinic and nurse Grumpy Guts.

Loads of washing and clearing up to do on my return.

Hope you all have a good day.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 10:44 AM

Good morning all.

Yet another miserable, grey start to the day.

Heard on the news just now something about a huge fire at Nottingham rail station. Don't know much more yet except they were calling it 'an incident.'

Barry, is that near you?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 10:51 AM

Oh dear I hope people are safe in Nottingham.

Good morning all. Its a grey day here too, I would love to see the sun I think we all deserve some snow drops are out in my garden though so not long now.

Out tonight with pals to an Italian restaurant, I got a new outfit yesterday so fit to go

Have a good day all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 11:07 AM

Good morning all dull but dry and chilly here...

We had a power cut during the night for a couple of hours, a few noisy alarms going off outdoors at 4.00am certainly wasn’t welcome.

Enjoy your day everyone ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top