Join for free
Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Docholliday
Senior Member
Docholliday is offline
Norfolk UK
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,077
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2018, 04:22 PM
1

Why complain you idiots?

I just cannot understand why people buy properties near churches then whinge about the bells being rung. Then the idiots who buy a property near a school and whinge about the children making a noise in the playground. Then there are the idiots who buy a house near a railway line then do nothing but whinge about the trains. Please stop the world i wanna get off!!!
Reply With Quote
tarantula's Avatar
tarantula
Chatterbox
tarantula is offline
UK
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 8,099
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2018, 04:24 PM
2

Re: Why complain you idiots?

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
I just cannot understand why people buy properties near churches then whinge about the bells being rung. Then the idiots who buy a property near a school and whinge about the children making a noise in the playground. Then there are the idiots who buy a house near a railway line then do nothing but whinge about the trains. Please stop the world i wanna get off!!!
I agree.
Reply With Quote
Jem's Avatar
Jem
Chatterbox
Jem is offline
Dublin
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 15,905
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2018, 04:26 PM
3

Re: Why complain you idiots?

I agree will you Doc, doesn’t make sense does it, folks ought to remember that old saying “Look before you leap”
Reply With Quote
Adanac's Avatar
Adanac
Senior Member
Adanac is offline
canada
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 976
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2018, 04:29 PM
4

Re: Why complain you idiots?

I live close to a church, you get used to the sound and after awhile don't even hear it anymore.

But a dripping tap in the middle of the night or the dog downstairs yapping continuous when they go out for the day....there are not enough swear words in the English language.
Reply With Quote
tarantula's Avatar
tarantula
Chatterbox
tarantula is offline
UK
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 8,099
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2018, 04:30 PM
5

Re: Why complain you idiots?

Originally Posted by Adanac ->
I live close to a church, you get used to the sound and after awhile don't even hear it anymore.

But a dripping tap in the middle of the night or the dog downstairs yapping continuous when they go out for the day....there are not enough swear words in the English language.
Dripping taps and barking dogs do my head in too.
Reply With Quote
Cinderella's Avatar
Cinderella
Senior Member
Cinderella is offline
East Anglia,UK
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,036
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2018, 04:42 PM
6

Re: Why complain you idiots?

People who go on holiday to the coast then complain about noisy seagulls. A comment left in guest book at rental property.
Reply With Quote
Missy's Avatar
Missy
Senior Member
Missy is online now
The Beautiful Glens Of Antrim
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 2,940
Missy is female  Missy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2018, 04:44 PM
7

Re: Why complain you idiots?

The smell and the muck and the noise of the countryside

Dam sight cleaner and sweeter smelling and quieter then the cities
Reply With Quote
Artangel's Avatar
Artangel
Chatterbox
Artangel is offline
UK
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 11,471
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2018, 04:59 PM
8

Re: Why complain you idiots?

I would be more concerned, if it was in a flood area. That was always my first question when viewing properties l was interested in.
Reply With Quote
Docholliday
Senior Member
Docholliday is offline
Norfolk UK
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,077
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2018, 05:12 PM
9

Re: Why complain you idiots?

Originally Posted by Missy ->
The smell and the muck and the noise of the countryside

Dam sight cleaner and sweeter smelling and quieter then the cities
Well said Missy.
Reply With Quote
tarantula's Avatar
tarantula
Chatterbox
tarantula is offline
UK
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 8,099
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2018, 05:14 PM
10

Re: Why complain you idiots?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I would be more concerned, if it was in a flood area. That was always my first question when viewing properties l was interested in.
Same here. We lived next to a small river at our previous rural property, it was just yards from the house. It had never been known to flood the house, but it came far too close for comfort in 2000!
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.