Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 05:52 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning all, a lovely mild start here with the the sun just about to rise over the Barry estate, and it actually feels like spring eventually...

Just the usual Monday plans for us..... food shopping, dog walking, then in the garden for a couple of hours this afternoon, happy days...

Enjoy your day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 06:03 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good morning Barry and all who follow.

Still dark in Yorkshire but the forecast is good so here's hoping for a good day.

Having a new bridge installed over the stream in my front garden today so I will stay out of the way. I'm going to plant some window boxes and baskets in the courtyard so that's me sorted.

Have a good day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 07:02 AM

Good morning all.

Its beautiful and sunny here.

Quite busy this morning, first going to the Tip get rid of our rubbish, then on to Morrison's, then into Maldon Town Centre got to buy a few things, then to the Bank get some money out, then finally to my BIL's house to help him empty his Fish Tank out and take out the Fish and take them down to the Aquarium Fish Shop in Maldon, then clean the Tank and store it for when we eventually move.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 07:24 AM

Good morning all,

Forecast for today is good - maybe Spring has finally arrived.

Big decision to make now - as I have mentioned before - Monday is major housework day in my house., so do I ...

Plan A - follow routine and, (as it's week 2 on the chart) deep clean the sitting room - windows, curtains, carpet - everything and give everywhere else a really good 'once over'.

or

Plan B - abandon hearth and home and do the 'Seven Waterfalls Walk' with the friends who have just telephoned and invited me to join them.

Hmmm - tough one - I'll fetch my walking gear !!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 07:29 AM

Ha! Good decision tabby...have fun.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 07:45 AM

Good morning all.

I'm off to my local hospital this morning for a steroid injection for my trochanteric bursitis. Not looking forward to the needle going in my thigh - eeeek - I'm a coward!!
On doctors orders I have to take it easy for a few days after the injection so there's a good excuse to laze around.

It will be good to throw the painkillers away - for a few months anyway..

Have good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 08:32 AM

Good morning everyone sunny at the moment but 'too bright too early' so I am expecting rain later.

I am wondering if I should pop into the city and buy something to wear at the big family party next weekend. I have a lovely long blue and white skirt and could do with some kind of knitwear to wear with it if it is chilly but I hate shopping. I have ordered something on line but am not sure it will arrive in time.
I hate parties/ shopping/dressing up

Enjoy your day
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 09:09 AM

Good morning everyone

Just put the washer on for this glorious day were going to have.. so far so good nice and sunny
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 09:40 AM

Meg , my mum used to say sun before seven, rain by eleven. I hope it's not the case today as it's really nice out there now.
Good morning all and have a good day.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 11:54 AM

I think it's still morning-just!
Good Morning, everyone, the sun is out.
Have a lovely day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top