Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2018, 04:22 PM

Geert Wilders Organises Muhammad Cartoon Competition

Made me chuckle when the latest news I saw on this brave man of principle was this. I hadn't seen or heard anything about him for quite a long time, so did a quick google:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Mohammed.html
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2018, 06:12 PM

Re: Geert Wilders Organises Muhammad Cartoon Competition

You just have to admire the guy really.
He attended the free Tommy Robinson march and made a speech as well.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2018, 06:44 PM

I wish him and his party well. When many are kowtowing to Muslim extremists, it is great to see a man stand tall.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2018, 07:00 PM

This man will not make old bones.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2018, 08:24 PM

It's nice to see someone in the public eye who is not afraid to call things as they are.

I'm afraid that the political correctness police (and I don't mean the boots on the ground police) are covering up some very serious crimes through fear of upsetting certain elements of society.

I thought we were all supposed to be equal.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2018, 10:10 PM

"I thought we were all supposed to be equal. "

But some are more equal than others.
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 11:23 AM

Going out of your way to stir up violent opposition for no good reason beyond bigotry is incitement to commit some violent crime. The man is an idiot, a dangerous idiot but an idiot all the same.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 11:43 AM

has anyone on here really studied Islam in detail? - I thought not! - the Muslims themselves are daggers drawn at each other - divided between sunnis and shiites - why - because one branch the sunnis are opposed to the blood line inheritance to Mohammed which the shiites claim - once they lived in peace - now not. this religion does not agree within its own sects - similar to the catholics and the Cof E perhaps. they kill each other across streets where once they were neighbours. there is no need to be tip toeing around this religion which is stewing in its own mess and has been for a long time. take some time out to read the history and then comment

https://www.cfr.org/interactives/sun...ni-shia-divide

this religion is in a mess itself - that's is why the Yemen is in a mess and millions dying not because of the west but because of saudis involvement. Iran fuels syria etc etc - Isis is Islam to the extreme - and we kowtow to them all??

ps: these are the same religion that groom british school girls for sex and we kowtow to them? - brits where is your pride and your national image - what do you stand for now??

tommy robinson should be held up as a British hero someone who is standing for the pride of being british again
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
Going out of your way to stir up violent opposition for no good reason beyond bigotry is incitement to commit some violent crime. The man is an idiot, a dangerous idiot but an idiot all the same.
I'd like to respond to you but I'm afraid I am not at liberty to do so.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
self analysis is often so uplifting??

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top