Join for free
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 03:45 PM

So I was in Carphone Warehouse...

...with no intention of buying anything, really, I just like phones and looking at the latest offerings.

I came upon the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and a sales assistant was soon by my side. He began to regale me with stories of what I could get with this contract, that contract etc.

I told him that I bought all my phones outright and asked him how much it would be sim free. He immediately lost interest, said "£932" then walked away. So much for customer service - I hate contracts, would never buy one.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 07:59 AM

Re: So I was in Carphone Warehouse...

I buy pay as you go,..but my phone only cost £15,just a basic one,..I may update later,I think it's good to have a camera on a phone.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 08:29 AM

Re: So I was in Carphone Warehouse...

Hi

I have a Sim only contract, £15 a month, huge data because I intend to travel.

My phone is a Doogee, does everything I need and many of the parts are common to much more expensive phones.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top