Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 05:44 PM

Do you ever get the urge to...

So I was in Aldi this afternoon and came across a big pile of nice new silver dustbin lids....and just for a split second there was the urge to pick two up and do an impromptu performance of stomp

Do you get any strange urges in the Supermarket?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 05:57 PM

Re: Do you ever get the urge to...

I remember last year on holiday, a market stall was selling hoola hoops.
I picked one up and away I went.. I was really quite good at it.

I didn't buy one though!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
Now there's a leading question if ever there was one

The only urge I get from time to time is to punch the cashier when they continue to hold private conversations with their friends/colleagues, or maintain a phone conversation when they are supposed to be serving me!
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 06:01 PM

I recall about 10 years ago...I was going into a medical building and the parking lot was a sheet of ice... I decided to do "The Stroll"...inching my way along and singing the song. Hubby didn't know which way to look...
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 07:37 PM

I get the urge in supermarkets.....my case comes up next week
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 07:41 PM

So I was in Aldi this afternoon and came across a big pile of nice new silver dustbin lids....and just for a split second there was the urge to pick two up and do an impromptu performance of stomp

Good job I wasn't with you because I'd have said, "come on" and we'd a done a great rendition of Stomp hehe
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 07:44 PM

Oh yes..I was banned for 6 months from Asda, conduct unbecoming of a gentleman shopper
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 07:44 PM

I'd love to knock a neatly stacked display down, might do it one day, accidentally of course. I often get the urge to push in to the front of a long queue but then I don't fancy getting punched so I patiently wait my turn, well, impatiently I mean.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 09:55 PM

Yes, I get urges in the supermarket. I might have my cart half full or all the way filled up, and I get the urge to just leave it there and walk out of the store. It is because I get a panic attack and all of a sudden, I cannot do it, I cannot breath and need air..
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

22-09-2018, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Yes, I get urges in the supermarket. I might have my cart half full or all the way filled up, and I get the urge to just leave it there and walk out of the store. It is because I get a panic attack and all of a sudden, I cannot do it, I cannot breath and need air..
This has happened to me too Blue, I was once in a Supermarket with my niece and a full trolley when I was hit by a horrible panic attack, I said to my niece, I'm out of here and ran out leaving my trolley full of food in the middle of the supermarket, my niece wondered what the heck was wrong.

I never went back in, I needed to get home to the safety of my own home.

Horrible things those panic attacks. You have my sympathies Bluey xxx

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top