Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 05:47 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good morning everyone - rise and shine!

Due to be a bit cloudy here today with rain late afternoon.

I am going out shopping with friends - am hosting a 'Craft Day' on Saturday so need to buy ingredients to make soup and bread rolls. Have been asked to make Minted Pea and Ham soup this time - so will be looking for a nice piece of gammon.

Have a lovely day everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 05:51 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good morning Tabbles et al....

Another nice day forecast here but may be the last one for awhile, rain and wind forecast then for a day or two.

Had my Jeep fixed and MOT'd yesterday so this morning I will treat it to some fresh oil and filters before Mum arrives for lunch.

Have a good day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 05:51 AM

Good morning Silver Tabby & all who follow.

I've been here for hours. Went to bed at 12.00. Couldn't sleep so got up at 3.00 - still here at 6.00!!

Want to sleep - Can't sleep. Insomnia - Grrrrrrr

I'm supposed to be going walking with my friend later but will have to see how I feel.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 07:51 AM

Good morning all.

Had rain during the night and early hours this morning, looking very dull and miserable out but mild.

Have been up early as we have got a Carpenter coming at 8am to take out our Kitchen units and worktops, so had to empty the cupboards out this morning, now i'm upstairs in the bedroom looking after the Coco while the Man is here, otherwise she will be in his way, she will be inside the empty cupboards while he is working, at the moment its a bit of a novelty for her, as she has noticed that her Food and Water is in my bedroom, so she has eaten and drunk and now on my bed relaxing, until the Man arrives and got to shut the door on her.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 08:03 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Absolutely hammering down here at the moment with gales forecast for tomorrow.

A miserable few days ahead so it seems.

I am pondering doing some decorating.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 08:42 AM

Good morning all

Well I don't have a thing planned not a thing....bliss

I might head out for some retail therapy just me on me ownsome

Enjoy your day all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 09:10 AM

Good morning everyone bright and breezy here.
I went out last night to check my broccoli for slugs and found patches of minute black slugs on the lawn. Never seen that before. I got a stiff brush and swept them up .

I was also invaded by horrible harlequin ladybirds yesterday , I left the back door propped wide while I was gardening and came in to find them all over the ceiling. Apparently, I am not alone and they have invaded various parts of the country.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45766496

My son is coming to lunch so lots to do.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 09:21 AM

Good morning all dull and damp with rain in the air...

Plenty of indoor jobs to keep me occupied today starting with a basket of ironing.

Enjoy your day everyone ☁️

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top