Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 09:31 PM

Designing web sites

Filly and I used to have a hobby designing web sites by code, and we had some pretty nice designs and enjoyed doing it in our spare time.......

I want to get back into that, but I lost all my correspondence and connections on my other desk top computer......

Do any of you do this, or know anyone who does, so I can make a connection? Thanks......
Lion Queen
West Yorkshire
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 09:35 PM

Re: Designing web sites

I used to design websites and I've forgotten how to do it now, I was self taught and really enjoyed it. I even learned how to use java. Nowadays the web editors are so easy so if I wanted to do another website I'd probably use on of those. The first one I used was called Netscape Navigator, thats going back some years!
Lion Queen
West Yorkshire
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 09:38 PM

Here is one I made using Wix, I was a carer up until last year and made this.

http://bevshelpfulhands.wixsite.com/bevshelpfulhands
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I used to design websites and I've forgotten how to do it now, I was self taught and really enjoyed it. I even learned how to use java. Nowadays the web editors are so easy so if I wanted to do another website I'd probably use on of those. The first one I used was called Netscape Navigator, thats going back some years!
Lion, so interesting, thanks for posting this. I am going to do some research first of the year and see if I can get back into this great hobby also.....so if I find out anything, I will let you know.

We did it for Ning mostly, and I created one for a fishing site and they loved it....it was all about a big boat, deep sea fishing.....

We also did Pet sites (mostly those were Filly's specialty), and I liked a lot of abstract....and others, I don't know how to explain at the moment.......

I have forgotten so much, I lost all my info..I am so upset that the computer conked out before I could get it all on a floppy disc.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 10:03 PM

There was once an MKJ, who used to dabble in such stuff.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
There was once an MKJ, who used to dabble in such stuff.
There was once? Isn't he still around?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 10:12 PM

There is a strong possibility.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

07-11-2018, 10:12 PM

Maybe he was an He.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

07-11-2018, 10:36 PM

Oh you were with Wix. I think that must be similar to Ning, do you know if it is?

Very nice.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
England
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 06:12 PM

I am impressed Lion Queen - that is a great website.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top