Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 07:56 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone.

It's a bit dark and gloomy here - and likely to stay that way. It is dry and reasonably mild though. Will be helping Westie owner to put things back into her conservatory today - so going to be busy.

Have a fun day!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 08:30 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Morning ST and everyone else to come.

Its very mild outside but foggy.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 08:38 AM

Good morning all, gloomy here too, looks like being one of those never get light non weather days....

No plans here either, so I may just pop round to visit an old friend for a couple of hours.

Have a good day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 08:46 AM

Hi

Good Morning All

Nice and dry, painting to do.

Party time tonight, it is Zac's birthday.
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 08:48 AM

Mornin' all. Quite warm here. Today I plan to do nothing and even less if I can get away with it.
Have A Nice Day.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 09:22 AM

Morning all. Have a good day.
I'm an idiot, not much power left on tablet. Plugged it in to charge overnight but neglected to put the switch on
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 09:38 AM

Misty this morning and this is the second time the back garden is covered with leafs. A lot more to come down as well. Thank goodness for the blower. too damp to collect at the moment.
the porch is looking better than hoped, and still to have another coat of paint

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 09:47 AM

Good morning everyone a damp and misty start not very good for drying washing and I have some to do.

Not a lot planned but lots of little jobs that need doing like washing and drying the fruit to make mincemeat at the weekend.

Enjoy your day
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 12:03 PM

Good Morning everyone
What a dull day.
Oh well have a nice one whatever you do.
I'm busy packing.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good Morning everyone.

It's a bit dark and gloomy here - and likely to stay that way. It is dry and reasonably mild though. Will be helping Westie owner to put things back into her conservatory today - so going to be busy.

Have a fun day!
Good morning Silver and all.......

We are covered in a blanket of snow today.......but that is ok, we are used to that about this time every year. I have a very busy week-end ahead......

Have a good one......

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top