Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 10:57 AM

Anyone remember this

https://twitter.com/i/status/1070354482888892416

Oh life seemed so simple back then.

I like the idea of bringing him back and making him sort it all out as he started all this.

Edited to add
Admin prefers that we do not link to social media so this is the same video on youtube

summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 11:08 AM

Re: Anyone remember this

Did you read all the attached comments though from folks who disagreed.....he certainly left us in chaos ....if he meant those words he should have seen it through..

I have no time for him.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 11:15 AM

It was all wrong from the very beginning ... a referendum given to us by someone who didn't want it.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 11:16 AM

John Redwood made an excellent speech in parliament yesterday about the reasons for leaving the EU , I watched it live I don't know if anyone else saw it .
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 11:18 AM

The worm that wriggled away !

I was listening to one of his advisors from when he was leader, who was being interviewed last night.
It's the advisors who are sitting in the backroom, making the decisions and deciding what to do next, not the political leaders.
That raises another point.... who employs these advisors ? Does the Prime Minister interview ? Probably not, so who ?
When we think about it, the chain could lead to anywhere with a variety of people with a hidden agenda.
( Is that too much like a spy story?)
Must have been watching Mrs Wilson I also know that particular story line so far ,is virtually bang on the truth !

Wheels within wheels !
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 11:18 AM

I do remeber this:
Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband:
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
It was all wrong from the very beginning ... a referendum given to us by someone who didn't want it.
From listening to his advisor, Cameron was all for leaving at one point.. however, his advisor was a 'Remainer'
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
It was all fraudulently wrong well before that . . . .

The selling of the UK's sovereignty down the river in the 70s to a foreign power without any public referendum at all !

Perpetrators should be put on trial for treason.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 11:51 AM

He was selling a lie - very convincing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
The worm that wriggled away !

I was listening to one of his advisors from when he was leader, who was being interviewed last night.
It's the advisors who are sitting in the backroom, making the decisions and deciding what to do next, not the political leaders.
That raises another point.... who employs these advisors ? Does the Prime Minister interview ? Probably not, so who ?
When we think about it, the chain could lead to anywhere with a variety of people with a hidden agenda.
( Is that too much like a spy story?)
Must have been watching Mrs Wilson I also know that particular story line so far ,is virtually bang on the truth !

Wheels within wheels !
Hi

Advisers are chosen by Ministers themselves.

They are Political Appointees, but paid for by Public Funds.

They are Party Activists or from special interest groups, not from the Civil Service.

They are normally replaced when a Minister changes.

Corbyn's special adviser is a self proclaimed Marxist who has supported the former USSR and Islamic Terrorists.

He is a Rich Kid, privately educated and then Oxford.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top