Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 08:26 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone.

Westie walking at 8:30am - won't be need much longer (boo hoo ) as her owner is gaining strength in her injured leg again.
The pavements are very frosty here this morning so I had better find some boots - don't tell Morti but - I hate wearing boots!

Then I will shimmy up the loft ladder and bring down the Christmas decorations! That'll be fun for the cats.

Have a lovely day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 08:26 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone, a terrible forecast for today so heading off early with the dogs, just in case they are right for a change.

A family get together here tomorrow for around 20, so lots of cooking and prep to do later, I just hope they can get here through the snow and ice...

Have a good day folks.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
G
The pavements are very frosty here this morning so I had better find some boots -
Here's some boots for you, I found them in Thailand.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	180912 019 Hua Hin.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	8169  
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 08:43 AM

Thanks, Bruce, I can cope with that variety!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

15-12-2018, 08:52 AM

We seem to have crossed in the post, Barry! Have asked the Mods to merge us. You beat me by a few minutes.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

15-12-2018, 08:53 AM

Yikes - have just seen the weather forecast - 85% risk of SNOW! Had better go and find those boots!
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 09:12 AM

Good morning all. Bitterly cold out there but must take Amber for her walk. Take care everyone, wrap up warm and stay safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 09:27 AM

Good morning everybody.

Bitterly cold here. I was planning on tidying the garden but I don't think so!!

I'm hand delivering the rest of my cards today & doing a Tesco shop..

Nothing else planned.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 09:30 AM

Hi

Sleet here, a rubbish day.

Builders have cancelled because of the weather, such is life.

More work on the aquarium, the protein skimmer is making a hell of a noise and not working, the most essential thing in the tank.

A new one is £370, so repairs first.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 10:08 AM

Good morning all

Freezing cold here and snow forecast.

I'm off to my little 6yr old grandsons birthday party today it's a football party... I hope they don't put me in goal I have two grandsons both born on the same day 16th Dec but 5 years apart so another party tomorrow for the one year old

Off to a live Christmas show tonight so it's a busy day for me.

Have a lovely day everyone and Barry good luck catering for 20 I know what that is like....busy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top