Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 01:26 AM

OZ recognizes West Jerusalem as Israels' capital!

What a load of old codswollap to put it in the english venacular.

This decision was announced months ago as a gimmick to attempt to win a by-election seat by the liberal/national party and failed resoundingly!

the PM has now announced it again but wait for it cannot afford to move the OZ embassy until the unforeseeable future due to lack of funds!

This is IMO another election gimmick in an attempt to win the next election in the new year in OZ. It will fail as did the Wentworth bye-election which let me remind you was stacked with Jews!

His only 'edeeming' side [if he has one] has been his statement that he hopes that East Jerusalem will become the capital of Palestine and that Israel will accept a "two state solution"

This is bulldust - the PM knows that Israel will not accept this - this is his olive branch to the Palestinians.

Morrison is a bible thumping born again christian - who's side do you think he is really on?
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 01:33 AM

Re: OZ recognizes West Jerusalem as Israels' capital!

A rhetorical question,obviously
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
A rhetorical question,obviously
who's side are you on then and that's not rhetorical!
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 02:02 AM

Not that I agree with any of the violence that's been instigated by both sides,my sympathy has always been with the Palestinians.They were forced out of their land to accommodate American and European Jews, so it's not surprising they are upset about it.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

17-12-2018, 02:23 AM

I was actually referring to about OZ politics!!
Psmith
melbourne australia

17-12-2018, 02:33 AM

You were going on about Israel and Palestine

Anyone who qualifies to post in an over50's forum should be old enough to realize that as far as politics is concerned all parties are the same so it's a waste of time taking sides.Fortunately I'm not an Oz citizen so I can't vote anyway.That saves me having to pay the fine.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
What a load of old codswollap to put it in the english venacular.

This decision was announced months ago as a gimmick to attempt to win a by-election seat by the liberal/national party and failed resoundingly!
It was just a desperate move to try and save his majority in parliament which failed - now he has been forced to back down and try to save face.

Even that he stuffed up - means absolutely nothing, he has still upset Mahathir and Widodo which is what matters to us.

What happens in Israel or Palestine is none of our business and certainly doesn't affect our business unless our PM says something desperately stupid -well done ScoMo, you're an arse.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
I was actually referring to about OZ politics!!
To be frank I don't know enough about your politics to comment gumbud. We have enough of our own problems here at the moment anyway
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

18-12-2018, 06:24 AM

really Julie? - wow - I watch the news casts sometimes from 5am both local/national and international - I like to keep abreast of things going on in my world!. Britain has unfortunately become a comedy roadshow - very sad for a once great nation!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 06:29 AM

I agree with Julie, to be honest i have no idea about Australian politics it's rarely reported here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top