Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 07:27 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good morning everyone - happy Monday!

Not long now to the 'day'!

Having a quick tidy up everywhere today, making soup and bread for friends coming over to lunch tomorrow. Then it's back to the card making - have a 'special' to finish plus five January birthdays to think about.

Have a lovely day.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 07:53 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Morning Tabs & all

Cool but fine here. I've been working outside again all night in the rain Nearly all sorted out now for the new road to the building work.

Mrs. Floydysaurus wants me to clean up today: Bathroom, vacuuming, ironing. All ready for Christmas. I guess I'll look forward to doing all that then this afternoon .....or else!

Phew! Aren't we all pleased THAT thread is gone now?

Enjoy your day
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 08:11 AM

Moring all.

I don't think I can work nights.

Off to do my weekly shopping soon.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 08:18 AM

Hi

A great day for me.

I have a photo of Guy holding a card saying Hi Dad, with his thumb up.

That means so much.

Aquarium lights fixed and the littlies coming this afternoon after school. with my birthday presents.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 09:06 AM

Good morning all, clear sky here, looks like being a nice day.

We are just having a quiet day here after yesterday's family gathering and guess what, leftovers for lunch...

Great news about your card from Guy Swims, hope he recovers soon.

What thread Floydy?

Have a pleasant day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 09:12 AM

Good morning everybody.

I woke up at 7.00am so decided to get up.

I'm going to town this morning. First to the pool for a swim & then to get some wreaths for our parent's graves - we do this every year.
They seem very expensive for what they are - I may end up just getting a plant instead.

Later, I want to hand deliver the rest of my cards and in between times I'm organising drawers & cupboards. Enough to keep me busy.

I was wondering what thread you meant too Floydy?

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 09:20 AM

Good morning all damp but the sky is becoming brighter ...

Going into town this morning for some last bits and pieces before Christmas, I expect the crowds to be heaving.

Enjoy your day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 09:38 AM

Good morning all

Bootleg Beatles were really good last night...so like the Beatles it was spooky...a really good night though if anyone has the chance to see them it's worth going...I loved it.

A few last minute gifts to buy today...son in law wants Hugo Boss aftershave so off into Skipton Rackhams and hoping for some stocking filler inspirations .

Is it your birthday swims? If so Happy Birthday...what a great pressie that Guy is recovering

Have a good day all
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 09:42 AM

Have to drive hubby to the doctors. He's in a lot of pain after his op. Then off to the chemist no doubt. Then whip knows. May have to do a shop. I'm fed up being the driver at this stage.
I too wonder what thread floydy means.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 09:49 AM

Good morning to you all. It's been Christmas for us this weekend as our son and his wife came down from Leicester. Also a worrying time as our step granddaughter refused to get out of bed and come with them. We are very worried about her as she is 19 and doesn't mix with anyone at college and doesn't want to be friends with anybody. She wants to go back to Thailand but her Mum says she behaves just the same when they are over there on a visit. We are very worried about her mental state. She should be enjoying life. How to go about taking her for help. Certainty going to be difficult. She spends all her time alone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top