Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 06:27 AM

Good Morning Thursday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Heavy sleet in the night, now just miserable, cold and wet.

Been to Tescos, stocked up on Sun Cream for the Global Warming, a thicker duvet for the impending Ice Age and plenty of cooking foil to protect me from harmful radiation.

I am now having a coffee before switching on the TV and awaiting the announcement that Charles and Camilla are in fact divorcing and that Charles is to marry Angela Merkel as part of the Brexit Deal.

It is amazing what we learn on this Forum.

Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 06:48 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Haha love it, Swimmy You're not far wrong though....

Morning each

Been bloody freezing at work all night. Had to wear a big fleece coat and a neck warmer driving a big crane machine up and down the picking aisles
Anyway it's over now and it's now the weekend for me as I have tonight off work

Ear syringe today to hopefully sort out my failing lugs. Family all round for tea tonight as it will do my poorly stepdaughter good for her recovery.
May fit in a gym session if there's time.

Have a good day all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 07:01 AM

Good morning chaps, enjoy your weekend Floydy, good plan Swimmy....

Morning all, cold with snow flurries here too, but not too much forecast hopefully.

Nothing much happening today other than visitors arriving for lunch, so I will probably have to muck out and put some fresh sawdust down in readiness, Mrs B does like the house to look it's best for guests...

Have a good day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 09:13 AM

Good morning all.

Glad to hear you are all feeling quite cheerful on this miserable wet day.

Oh yes, its raining outside.

Nothing planned for me today.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 09:29 AM

Good morning all no sign of snow here, it’s very cold with a cloudless sky.

Love your sense of humour so early in the morning, Swim

Hoping our son will be here for the weekend after having to cancel last week.

Shopping 🛒 today and then catching up on the ironing.

Enjoy your day everyone
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 10:21 AM

Good morning all, I have a question for you.....

Who has kidnapped Sliver Tabby..... because she has usually posted on here before now?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 10:23 AM

Good Morning everyone.
Beautiful sunny day here.
Tabby is around. X
Have a lovely day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 10:34 AM

Good Morning everyone!

Very cold - but cloudy - here. No snow forecast - but what a red sunrise! The whole sky looked as though it were on fire.

Been out for long walk, Twink, back now so you can call off the search party.

Barry - this will make you smile - I am going out for the day again. To Garforth. Apparently there is a garden centre there that has Craft Section - and a cafe that serves really good baked spuds - so four of us 'crafty devils' are off to investigate - will report back later.

Have a lovely day - keep warm - stay safe.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 10:43 AM

Good morning all, snowed here earlier had a panic but it didn't stick so was able to do the school run. Picked up a lad who had the worst cold so I found myself with anti bac wipes scrubbing anything he touched in the car. Don't want that going round the family just at the moment.

Got called out at 2am as alarm went off at work, funny really I nervously went in thinking what is a lady of my age and disability going to do if it is a burglar I can't even run away effectively these days. I had a plan to get to the loos and lock myself in
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 03:26 PM

Bit more like good afternoon now for a good reason. We decided that now I am feeling a lot better my walking exercise routine should begin again

So off we went this morning to Bodium Castle

OK it was only a mile BUT I didn't have to use any Voltarol and no leg pain.

This is the castle (there is no inside just the outside shell really) back of the castle view. As the sun was on this side the front of the castle had the sun head on so no good for photos.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top