Join for free
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 07:36 PM

Tie it to next doors horse

Would you wear it ????

Privacy fears as bosses use fitness trackers to spy on employees
https://mol.im/a/6722737

A rising number of employees are wearing company-provided fitness trackers
The wearable tracks daily steps, their heart rate and how often they're sedentary
Data is sent to bosses, insurance firms, devicemakers and 'wellness' admins
The practice has raised privacy concerns around how much user data is shared
Soon, your boss may want to keep an eye on you in more ways than just whether or not you're at your desk.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 08:03 PM

Re: Tie it to next doors horse

I already wear a fitness tracker but thats my choice, if I was made to wear one by the employer I wouldn't want to, I already feel like a robot as it is, if I was forced to wear on for work I would resent that.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 09:38 PM

I already have a tracker on my van plus a WiFi camera, that can be accessed remotely ( although they tell us they have to ask permission first) ...
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 10:36 PM

I could imagine the b******s at my company going for something like this. Seeing how fast we move around the warehouse. I'd only participate if the managers and office staff use them too.
I'm sure we would win.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 11:50 PM

I'm sure mine would develop a fault.Just like the cameras the cops wear ,seem to.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top