Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 07:52 PM

Anna Soubry on LBC tomoz

...Shall we all ring in and call her a name?........
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 07:58 PM

Re: Anna Soubry on LBC tomoz

She will get battered ha ha

I wonder if she will be sober .. doubt it
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 10:33 PM

Will it change my life if I miss it?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Will it change my life if I miss it?
Doubt it mate....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2019, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Doubt it mate....
That's okay then. Politicians are no more indespensible and disposable than stock controllers are. She will be replaced with another headstrong university graduate no doubt. Yet another ego-driven nobody with wild ideas to get themselves noticed.
Where does it get them? A chaffeaur-driven lifestyle of shouting and Perrier water-drenched luncheons.
She's welcome to it, Anna Sourbudgie and all whom follow into that gloom-ridden temple of despair and eternal lying they call Westminster.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2019, 08:05 AM

She's a pain in the neck and the little Independent Group are behaving like a load of kids. " Come and join my gang"

They can each say what they want, but I believe it's down to the few with grievances only on a personal level, and they have encouraged their friends to support. Just like the playground.

56,000 people recently signed a petition for Anna Soubry to be deselected as an MP.. Don't say that hasn't carried any weight in her making a decision, because I'm quite sure it has.

Soubry being interviewed on Newsnight , last night, seems to have gone a little off her trolley. She was very scathing almost ranting, about various members of the Tory party, to a point of being down right rude. (I thought) , but is quite happy to stand alongside the Labour MP's who were voted for on their support for Corbyn's policies, particularly his foreign policies. (not Brexit )
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2019, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
That's okay then. Politicians are no more indespensible and disposable than stock controllers are. She will be replaced with another headstrong university graduate no doubt. Yet another ego-driven nobody with wild ideas to get themselves noticed.
Where does it get them? A chaffeaur-driven lifestyle of shouting and Perrier water-drenched luncheons.
She's welcome to it, Anna Sourbudgie and all whom follow into that gloom-ridden temple of despair and eternal lying they call Westminster.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2019, 11:11 AM

I had to chuckle yesterday when I read that Ukip Independent, Steven Woolfe, who left the Tory party to join Ukip, tweeted that he wished to rejoin the Tory Party (they rejected his previous application last year) with the aim of coming back into the fold as a committed Brexiteer and challenge Anna Soubry to an immediate by-election in her constituency, (which of course, voted overwhelmingly to LEAVE!)

Of course, the Tory party refused. They must have gone quite pale at the thought. After all, there are already claims that Ukip are infiltrating the Tories at Association level to ensure the next PM is a Brexit supporting one.
(I would have thought alarm bells would have rung after Aaron Banks applied to join!!!)

What a ghastly mess the Government and Parliament are.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2019, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
She's a pain in the neck and the little Independent Group are behaving like a load of kids. " Come and join my gang"

They can each say what they want, but I believe it's down to the few with grievances only on a personal level, and they have encouraged their friends to support. Just like the playground.

56,000 people recently signed a petition for Anna Soubry to be deselected as an MP.. Don't say that hasn't carried any weight in her making a decision, because I'm quite sure it has.

Soubry being interviewed on Newsnight , last night, seems to have gone a little off her trolley. She was very scathing almost ranting, about various members of the Tory party, to a point of being down right rude. (I thought) , but is quite happy to stand alongside the Labour MP's who were voted for on their support for Corbyn's policies, particularly his foreign policies. (not Brexit )
Couldn't agree more! Watching her on Newsnight last night, I thought she had lost all her marbles! The woman is so disillusioned, she is in the throes of excitement at what is happening, just look at her face. She knows full well there was a very high chance of her being deselected for her treachery to her constituents, this was her only chance to stay in mainstream politics, at least until the next general election. She is an absolute joke!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2019, 06:56 PM

Did listen for 20 mins.

One caller told her she should have had stood down.

And try for reelection.

She said NO.

In the next breath she said the country need another Referendum.

I turn off after that load of bollocks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top