Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2019, 06:50 AM

Sunday Good Morning

Good morning everyone, very mild overnight and looks like being another nice day here ..

No much on my agenda today, just a trip to the tip with some hardcore and then I might put the comb through the dogs...

Enjoy your Sunday folks
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2019, 07:19 AM

Re: Sunday Good Morning

Morning Barry and all who follow

Out with pals for a meal later other than that not much planned ...a walk maybe....depends on the weather

Have a good day all
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2019, 07:24 AM

About New Year time I started with a cold that turned into an awful bout of flu which lingered on for weeks and left me very weak
It's only now that I feel well enough to do anything resembling exercise

So later this morning I'm going to go on a walk along local lanes, footpaths, and canal towpaths to see what I can manage
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2019, 08:45 AM

Good Morning everyone,

at least - I think it is morning - can't quite tell as the outside is shrouded in thick fog and all seems dark an murky.

Have woken with a thumping headache which, normally, I would treat by going out for a walk. Not sure fog would have the same healing properties! Going to have a quiet couple of hours and hope it wears off.

Zuludog: Sorry you have been so ill - I hope you will be 100% fit again soon. Walking by a canal sounds lovely. Are there narrow boats about? I could watch those for hours.

Enjoy your day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2019, 09:10 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Serious fog here as well, earlier I could not see the road, but now lifting a little.

I shall be looking on the computer fot a polytunnel.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2019, 09:27 AM

Morning all.

No fog here today, but lovely sunshine.

Nothing to do today apart from cooking a Beef Casserole.

Our Footpaths has Adders in there, the Council normally sends us a warning letter to be careful over there especially when walking the dogs.

Oh Coco wants to go out in the garden, must go and take her before she starts screaming at me.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2019, 09:40 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day and enjoy the sunshine. god bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2019, 09:59 AM

Good morning everyone thick fog here.

I missed the twins birthday party yesterday due to my health condition playing up the family are out today and I hope to pop up to the house later and put their presents in the letter box.

I want to get into the garden and do some tidying when the fog lifts , enjoy your day
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2019, 10:26 AM

Morning all

My hubby and I are going to finish what I started yesterday, decluttering the computer room.

We have a computer each in there and his side of the room has been driving me mad as there are things on the shelves that have been there for years and never used yet he wouldn't let me sling them. He has agreed to it finally,

I m so excited lol.

After that we are going to pick up our son to take him out to lunch with us then i.ll be going up to my dads as usual. Dad doesn't want to come with us, I wish he would .

Zulu i.m so sorry to hear you have been so ill but glad to hear you are on the mend.

Enjoy your day all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2019, 10:41 AM

Good morning everyone another beautiful sunny morning, we haven’t had the heating on for three or four days now.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top