Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 07:33 AM

Good Morning Monday.

Hi

Dawn has broken, grey but dry.

The garden is still too wet to work on, so painting the raised beds ready to go in and building the herb garden.

So much to do, I want the garden ready for Spring and Summer.

Have a good day all.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 07:41 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday.

Have a good day Swims .
Sounds like your garden will be great you must give us some befor and after pics
I am am increasing out of action must hit the hospital again today .
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 07:58 AM

Good morning all.

The sun is out here but cold.

Its shopping day, so I will be off at 7.30am to do my weekly shopping then into Town.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 08:13 AM

Good morning everyone.

Housework day here and the laundry goblins are lurking!
Bright and sunny at the moment - but rain threatened for later.

I have a lovely fillet of smoked haddock to cook for dinner, will do a cheesy veg pasta bake to go with it - it can all do it's own thing in the oven and I don't have to think about it. Might make some celery and onion soup as well.

Have a lovely day.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 08:43 AM

Good morning everyone.

Dry, greyish but bright and a little on the cold side here.

Laundry day today plus some other mundane household chores. Not exactly an exciting day but these things have to be done, unfortunately.

Have a good day everyone, whatever you may be doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 09:37 AM

Good morning all lovely sunny start to the day here.

Off to an out of town retail park shortly with our bus passes, saves trying to find your car in the huge carparks

Muddy, I hope you can get your painful hand sorted out at the hospital soon.

Enjoy your day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 09:54 AM

Good morning everyone

Gorgeous sunny morning here....off for a walk methinks just you wait I'll get all ready and it'll start raining

Sorry about your hand muddy I hope it gets sorted soon.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 10:44 AM

After the angry weather of the last few weeks; wind and torrential rain, nature appears to have taken a valium and calmed down this morning. I awoke to a gentle breeze ruffling the tops of the trees and warm sunshine filtering through my kitchen window with fluffy white clouds meandering slowly across a bright blue sky.....

Taking a leaf out of Summer's book I shall have a steady walk down to the surgery with my prescription and take the scenic route home alongside the canal.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
After the angry weather of the last few weeks; wind and torrential rain, nature appears to have taken a valium and calmed down this morning. I awoke to a gentle breeze ruffling the tops of the trees and warm sunshine filtering through my kitchen window with fluffy white clouds meandering slowly across a bright blue sky.....

Taking a leaf out of Summer's book I shall have a steady walk down to the surgery with my prescription and take the scenic route home alongside the canal.
Sounds.perfect to me OGF....you have a way with words
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2019, 12:39 PM

Good morning everyone I had to pop into town to get my prescription, petrol and a bit of shopping.

I nearly ran into a cyclist at a very badly designed new mini roundabout he was hidden behind a van .
Feeling very unnerved.I might get out into the garden for a bit to calm myself.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top