Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 02:04 PM

James Naughtie speaks the truth !!!

James Naughtie likens the European Research Group to a Nazi party - alll very true, notwithstanding his subsequent apology.

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2019/03/2...ments-about-b/
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 02:15 PM

Re: James Naughtie speaks the truth !!!

This is currently being discussed on www.order-order.com

Including the comment - "as the Referendum demonstrated, the ERG's views are those of the mainstream majority".
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
This is currently being discussed on www.order-order.com

Including the comment - "as the Referendum demonstrated, the ERG's views are those of the mainstream majority".

Then as James Naughtie says - the 'mainstream majority' (presumably of the scumbag 'nasty party' are a bunch of nazis !!!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 02:49 PM

Nothing wrong with the French National Front although it is now called Rassemblement national.

It's just a shame that the BNP attracted just a bunch of idiots looking for a reason to cause mayhem.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

23-03-2019, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Nothing wrong with the French National Front although it is now called Rassemblement national.

It's just a shame that the BNP attracted just a bunch of idiots looking for a reason to cause mayhem.

You are known by the company you keep - Nazis by any other name !!!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
James Naughtie likens the European Research Group to a Nazi party - alll very true, notwithstanding his subsequent apology.

Now come on UJ. you know as well that he made a humble apology about his uncalled for remark. He said he was quoting something someone said????? of course he was.

UJ, in my opinion, It is never right to use the word Nazi against anyone,especially with its connotations.

In fact, I would say it is never right to even contemplate openly using such a word about someone, an organisation or political party, unless you have proof that they follow the Nazi dogma.
You obviously don't Joe, so why say it?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 03:29 PM

You are known by the company you keep - Nazis by any other name !!!
You are known by the terrorists you support ....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 05:42 PM

How on earth can Mps across all parties (excluding SNP and Libdems) be nazis, makes no sense what so ever. If we keep name calling people that have a different political opinion to our own we may as well give up now because there will always be more opinions coming along we don't agree with than we do agree with.

I very much object to being called racist or nazi because I don't want to be part of a European super state. I think wanting to be part of the wider world while looking after our own country is a perfectly reasonable thing to wish for.

I agree with shropshiregirl too it's not a word to bandy about willy nilly. the idea anyone follows that ideology with no proof is a dreadful thing to say.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 05:54 PM

That's an insult to the Nazis.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
How on earth can Mps across all parties (excluding SNP and Libdems) be nazis, makes no sense what so ever. If we keep name calling people that have a different political opinion to our own we may as well give up now because there will always be more opinions coming along we don't agree with than we do agree with.

I very much object to being called racist or nazi because I don't want to be part of a European super state. I think wanting to be part of the wider world while looking after our own country is a perfectly reasonable thing to wish for.

I agree with shropshiregirl too it's not a word to bandy about willy nilly. the idea anyone follows that ideology with no proof is a dreadful thing to say.
Under UJs thinking anyone that does not follow his idea of Marxism is a Nazi

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top