Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 05:15 PM

You Have Got to be Kidding!!

OMG, it appears that the frontrunner with a lot of support is destined to be the next Prime Minister. One Jeremy Hunt!! yes, that same little man who voted Remain in the referendum, then conveniently changed his mind later and now backs Leave. (oh dear, he chose what he assumed was the winning Cameron team, then deserted them for Leave once they had won).

Who does that remind you of????

So, we could well have another wolf in sheeps clothing, yet another Remainer pretending to love Leaving. Ho Hum.
Not two Jeremy's facing off against each other in the house surely?

The lunatics will be taking over the madhouse again.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 05:24 PM

Re: You Have Got to be Kidding!!

I am tempted to give up I really am. We will never be out if he gets in, he's a remainer in disguise IMO.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 07:36 PM

Can you imagine what's going to happen in London when two worlds collide on the 29th?.....
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Can you imagine what's going to happen in London when two worlds collide on the 29th?.....
Fancy a news free day doing the Lyke Wake, Foxy?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Fancy a news free day doing the Lyke Wake, Foxy?
Now your talking Tabby, I'll dust off me boots.....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 09:30 PM

I thought it was Gove?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2019, 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I thought it was Gove?
He couldn't do the Lyke Wake - he hasn't the stamina to knock the skin off a rice pudding!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2019, 02:04 AM

Hi

I am not of the opinion , given the incompetence of those in the running, that the job of organising Brexit should be given to any Politician.

How about the boss of JCB, a very successful businessman who is a dedicated Brexiteer?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2019, 02:13 AM

I well remember my late father saying to me, if you are no good at anything you go into the church or become a politician. He was spot on
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2019, 06:04 AM

Jeremy Richard Streynsham Hunt is far too intelligent a person to lead that rag-bag of reactionaries laughingly referred to as the Conservative & Unionist Party.

Head boy at Charterhouse School, a first in PPE from Oxford . . . etc.

Better that the Tory Party be led by some dingbat who feels that everything in the world was better when he was a lad 40 years ago. That would be more in line with "traditional Tory values", surely?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top