Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 05:41 PM

Look Out, The Lunch Time Crowd Are About!

I had to laugh at the marchers for a second referendum today. Something to do on a dry Saturday I suppose. All Londoners one would assume.

Actually, are they all part of the March? or does it include shoppers as well just trying to get through the throng?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 05:48 PM

Re: Look Out, The Lunch Time Crowd Are About!

I was a bit annoyed actually, they have chosen to march when the leavers were marching too, and when I turned on the radio this morning they said of course we will be bringing you news from this march and concentrating on the second referendum marchers today. Of course you will I seethed no point letting anyone know about the leavers march when you are so biased you can't even admit it's happening.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 05:52 PM

The anti-democratic brigade muster outside my local Sainsbury's on a regular basis. I would love to attend but I'm worried I would start a fight.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 05:57 PM

I watched a couple of clips of this on TV
Looks to me like the usual collection of Lefties, Luvvies, Failed Politicians, and Whiny Snowflakes off on a jolly to the Big City
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 06:03 PM

I saw Jo Swinson being interviewed on Sky news. She admitted she had also signed the petition to revoke article 50.

Well, the real intention of the peoples vote has been revealed as far as the Lib Dems are concerned.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I had to laugh at the marchers for a second referendum today. Something to do on a dry Saturday I suppose. All Londoners one would assume.

Actually, are they all part of the March? or does it include shoppers as well just trying to get through the throng?

What's the collective noun for 1 million people in denial that shuffle around London?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
What's the collective noun for 1 million people in denial that shuffle around London?
I think you have already found it breaders......

A 'Denial' of voters.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 06:20 PM

I had to laugh at the marchers for a second referendum today.
I think I detect what psychologists call a shit-eating grin here.

(Shit-eating grin - a forced smile in an uncomfortable or embarrassing situation, barely concealing inner uneasiness).
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 07:33 PM

What's the point of signing a petition when no notice has been taken of over 17 million signing one three years ago?....
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 07:46 PM

This whole brexit thing is beginning to make me cross now.

People fought and died so we could have the right to vote - so the voice of the electorate could finally be heard - and what happens - the ones we elect totally ignore our wishes - if, indeed, they are even listening.

Two long (and very boring) years ago we voted to come out - why are we still in ? Love her or hate her - if Mrs thatcher was still in charge we would have been out within 6 months.

This government is worse than useless. I dread them making us stay in eurofilth because, when they stop laughing at us, they will exact revenge and it will be nasty !!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top