Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2019, 01:35 AM

My Alien Theory

I recon that in times gone by that Aliens travelled through space depositing humans on other planets,as well as on earth, as a food source on their return. Not only the numbers that were left on planets, but to multiply to provide ample food on their return back to their home planet.

I think something either happened on their onward journey OR leaving it until there are enough humans, at least on earth, to sustain them on their long trip back.

So either they come back and eat us or they lost their way in space.

I challenge anyone to disprove it

Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2019, 03:17 AM

Re: My Alien Theory

You are too good for me.
That Darwin was rubbish,wasn't he?
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2019, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I challenge anyone to disprove it

If someone - anyone - proposes a new "theory" about something - anything - then the onus is upon them to prove it.

It is not upon others to disprove it.

C'mon, realspeed - give us something by way of evidence to establish your highly original proposition.
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2019, 06:07 AM

It must be true... we come ready-seasoned, don't we?

Our sweat is salty.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2019, 06:28 AM

If that's the case why would they deposit an intelligent species one that could invent nuclear weapons and fight back when they return for dinner?

I think if aliens were involved it's more likely to be as Von Daniken said... aliens looking for a host planet to procreate with and to some extent save their species ...possibly from a dying planet....Mars perhaps?

It's an interesting subject but it's all theory and I doubt we will survive long enough as a species ourselves to ever find the answers.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2019, 07:32 AM

Hmmm..perhaps we are the aliens, after all, most humans aren't that appetising. We are definitely ugly enough to be aliens, if you compare us to other species. It's only humans that think other humans are good looking and there's a good reason we don't walk around naked - it's not a good look!
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2019, 07:40 AM

A word of warning.

One of my sons suffers from schizophrenia, when he has an episode, he refers to every one as an alien.

Which now raises the question about who is schizophrenic , and who isn't !!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2019, 07:51 AM

Somewhere out there is an alien...looking forward to a Big Mac human and chips.....
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2019, 07:59 AM

Many theories abound, Many of them have merit,but they share a bias: the idea that humanity can be defined by a single well-defined trait or group of traits and that a single stage in evolution was a crucial turning point on the inevitable road to Homo sapiens.

But our ancestors weren’t beta tests. They weren’t evolving toward something, they were just surviving as Australopithecus or Homo erectus. And no single trait they acquired was a turning point, because there was never anything inevitable about the outcome: the toolmaking, stone-throwing, meat-and-potato-eating, highly cooperative, adaptable—and oh-so-big-brained—killer ape that is us. And is still evolving now....ook!
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2019, 08:13 AM

Thought for today!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top