Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 06:41 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

It is Wednesday - isn't it?

Good morning everyone - whatever day it is!

Having an enforced restful day - not sure what form that will take.

Have fun!
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 06:46 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ Silver Tabby and all who follow!

Once again it’s been pouring with rain most of the night but has at last stopped, still very chilly though. Maybe, with luck, it will dry out and better weather will soon be with us? I seem to recall it was called summer!

Another day indoors I guess, the garden will be far to wet to do anything much, like mowing the lawns. It will be a day for continuing to sort out miscellaneous paperwork I think.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 06:57 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm off on a mystery day out with my friend Chris. It's with one of our local coach companies and very popular.
It looks like being a wet one but not to worry...

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 07:02 AM

Hi

Good Morning ST and all who follow.

Rain, rain, rain and more rain.

I am not flooded, but have standing water on the paths and lawn.

I have woken up with a streaming cold, forget the tissues, it is kitchen roll time.

I was at Clinic in Stoke yesterday, picked up £160 of fish and corals which have been acclimatising in my tank overnight and now need to put them in.

They will have to wait, I am too shaky at the moment.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good Morning ST and all who follow.

Rain, rain, rain and more rain.

I am not flooded, but have standing water on the paths and lawn.

I have woken up with a streaming cold, forget the tissues, it is kitchen roll time.

I was at Clinic in Stoke yesterday, picked up £160 of fish and corals which have been acclimatising in my tank overnight and now need to put them in.

They will have to wait, I am too shaky at the moment.

Have a good day all.
Will the clinic have missed them yet, Swimmy?

Hope the cold does not turn into the dreaded man flu. Lots of fluids needed. Make yourself some tasty soup.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 07:49 AM

Morning everyone, still heavy drizzle here and forecast heavy rain again later right through into tomorrow apparently. Remember that old saying, "be careful what you wish for", well I did hope for some rain for the garden...

I've finished my morning chores and been out briefly with the dogs but their main walk will have to wait for later when hopefully there will be a couple of hours respite in the weather. Nothing else planned.

Enjoy your day folks
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 07:50 AM

Good morning all.

Not raining yet, but need to get out into the front garden sometime today to cut back the plants that have fallen down with petals everywhere from the heavy rain.

Got the boiler man coming this morning sometime.

Have a nice day CarolJ, hope you feel better soon Swimmers, that's a lot of money for your Fish & Corals.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 09:13 AM

Good morning everyone

Yup raining in Yorkshire too ....and it's all your fault Barry

Accompanying hubby for a hospital appointment later ...looks like he may need a hip replacement ...we'll see.

Feed a cold starve a fever swims

Nothing else much planned....fed up of the rain and getting cabin fever....oh well have a good day all whatever's planned
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 09:16 AM

Good morning everyone a moments respite from the rain and I have dared to hang my cotton sheets out for a bit.

I should have been having my hair cut this morning but my hairdresser cancelled saying one of the children is ill so I am going tomorrow now . I don't believe a word, they are teenagers and her mother is always on hand to supervise them if needed.

My fresh yeast is arriving today so if it comes early I might make some bread

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2019, 09:20 AM

Good morning all a better day here, no rain forecast but overcast. Still in the chilly side though.

Last evening must have been the first time I’ve ever turned the heating on in June! Here’s hoping we’ll have some warmer weather soon.

Swimmy, I hope you’ll feel better soon.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top