Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 05:18 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good morning everyone.

Due to be cloudy and miserable here today. No honest rain until evening - and then we may have storms as well.

Ah well - back to the craft room!

Have a good day!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 05:23 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good morning Tabbles and all to come later...

A lovely bright start here and not too bad a forecast with just a couple of showers for later, so I hope to get my Mum's lawns cut before then.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 06:09 AM

Good morning everyone

Thankyou all who commented and sent messages regarding my gorgeous little pal Tuppy....she was a star and I will miss her but how lucky I was to have had her for so long, once again thankyou.

Happy Fathers day everyone... hope all you dad's are being looked after today....out with the family later. Have a great day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 07:34 AM

Good morning all.

Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers out there.

Nothing planned for today, just gardening.

Have a nice day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 08:00 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Today’s weather at time of posting – grey, cloudy, warm but not very promising. Yesterday’s reported ‘summer’ lasted just three hours and then it rained for most of the day, yet again!

My lawns remain far too wet to mow. All that can be done is weeding, I guess that will be a start if it stays dry.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 08:05 AM

Good morning all, seems bright enough out there this morning. I hope you and yours are all in fine fettle. Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well.
God Bless.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 09:32 AM

Morning everyone
Free day for me today as I have been stood down, ( am on call this weekend but there is no work today..yay), might chill this morning and go into town this afternoon, have a good one folks
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 09:43 AM

Good morning all

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!

A sunny morning here, hopefully it will dry things out a bit and lift the drooping flower heads.

My son will be giving my computer a good 'going over' today, getting rid of any 'nasties' that may be on it so I'll be running smoothly again.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 09:48 AM

Good morning everyone fine at the moment and I am hoping my dog towels dry. I have used so many of them over the last few days.

I hope to do some jobs in the garden if it dries up a bit, I did manage to carry some tubs of flowers into the garage out of the rain yesterday to deadhead the flowers.
There is so much to do.
I should have been eating the first of the strawberries but they are wet and green and may not ripen properly now going mouldy instead.

I have some bread dough rising so am off to make some wholemeal rolls to go with the homemade soup for lunch.

Enjoy your day

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top