Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2019, 07:00 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone.

I hope you are all safe after the storms last night. It was right over head here at one point - and very scary. Apparently we are due for more tonight - even worse ones!

Out for lunch today with friends - may have to do a little shopping as well - just to show willing. I hope it is not too hot.

Take care, stay safe, enjoy your day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2019, 07:30 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Morning Tabs and everyone else to come.

Yes we had Thunder storms last night, flashing lightening more then Thunder. Now its hot and sunny again.

Off to do my weekly shopping this morning, then gardening.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2019, 07:55 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've had the grandchildren to stay since Monday.
I'm taking them ice skating this morning. This afternoon their mum & dad will be back to collect them.

I shall miss them but it will be bliss to put my feet up.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2019, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody.

I've had the grandchildren to stay since Monday.
I'm taking them ice skating this morning. This afternoon their mum & dad will be back to collect them.

I shall miss them but it will be bliss to put my feet up.

Have a good day all.
Stop it, Carol, I am pining!
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2019, 09:21 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A warm morning, 25.2ºC indoors already! The ‘hot news’ today – maximum temperature of 32ºC – it’s going to be like living in an oven again today!

I will not be exerting myself at all today, like yesterday I will be finding a cool place for the day, the fridge or freezer appear very inviting.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2019, 09:44 AM

Morning all !

A bit of a scorcher here in Sudbury, so I've checked my calendar and it looks like I can take a flyer at about 15:30, whizz down to the beach hut and jump in the sea for a dip. Then fish and chips, then a cold beer when I get back with Mrs Bread and Charlie.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2019, 10:02 AM

It's a good job it's not a run day....Although yesterday's five was a bitch of a run, and it's not looking good for tomorrow either.....

Lot's to do in the garden since returning from holiday but my 'Get up and Go' has 'Got up and Gone'....

It's the big Tesco shop for me as soon as I log off off.... Then I'm taking Mrs Fox to meet a friend in a pub for a nag.....Alright for some!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2019, 10:33 AM

Good morning everyone very humid here and unpleasantly so.

I have already been into town to collect my medication before the sun gets too hot.

I am going to do a batch of spicy pickled cabbage for the children then stay in the cool sewing. Enjoy your day

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top