Join for free
Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Bread's Avatar
Bread
Senior Member
Bread is offline
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 4,434
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-08-2019, 05:27 PM
1

Epic Fail for Tory Remainers

Try not to laugh


https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...65799960304894
Reply With Quote
Realist's Avatar
Realist
Chatterbox
Realist is offline
UK
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 9,078
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-08-2019, 06:01 PM
2

Re: Epic Fail for Tory Remainers

A complete bunch of undemocratic w*nkers. They should be removed from government every last one of them.

Once we are out there should be a reckoning. All those MPs who wilfully obstructed BrExit and sought to scupper it should be removed from posts and told to find new careers in life.

Go Boris !
Reply With Quote
fender's Avatar
fender
Chatterbox
fender is offline
SE England
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 6,202
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-08-2019, 06:24 PM
3

Re: Epic Fail for Tory Remainers

Originally Posted by Realist ->
A complete bunch of undemocratic w*nkers. They should be removed from government every last one of them.

Once we are out there should be a reckoning. All those MPs who wilfully obstructed BrExit and sought to scupper it should be removed from posts and told to find new careers in life.

Go Boris !
Agreed, we need a good cleanout.
Reply With Quote
shropshiregirl's Avatar
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
shropshiregirl is offline
Shropshire
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,760
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-08-2019, 06:47 PM
4

Re: Epic Fail for Tory Remainers

That is really good news for these contemptables. I hope they get their just reward.

Another bit of news not so welcome though is that a Lib Dem MP has said that Boris has discreetly asked the EU for yet another extension in order to prepare for a General Election.
One hopes this is only fake news or Boris will be Toast!

Another bit of news - A Scottish Judge has today fast-tracked a legal challenge to Boris's No Deal. Seems the cockroaches are still around.
Reply With Quote
Bread's Avatar
Bread
Senior Member
Bread is offline
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 4,434
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-08-2019, 06:54 PM
5

Re: Epic Fail for Tory Remainers

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
That is really good news for these contemptables. I hope they get their just reward.

Another bit of news not so welcome though is that a Lib Dem MP has said that Boris has discreetly asked the EU for yet another extension in order to prepare for a General Election.
One hopes this is only fake news or Boris will be Toast!

Another bit of news - A Scottish Judge has today fast-tracked a legal challenge to Boris's No Deal. Seems the cockroaches are still around.
I heard that too SG but I can't see why Boris would need an extension for a general election. He can leave or remain without one by 1st November.

I can't see how any court could uphold a ruling on a no-deal brexit, because it means that in order to implement it, the EU would have to agree a deal (whatever that is). This would not be constitutional. A similar thing happened with Yvette Cooper-Balls when she wanted a ruling for extending our departure in the event of a no deal. In this case, all that was constitutional was for the PM to "seek" an extension.
Reply With Quote
Donkeyman
Senior Member
Donkeyman is offline
Melton,United Kingdom
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 2,826
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-08-2019, 08:03 PM
6

Re: Epic Fail for Tory Remainers

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
That is really good news for these contemptables. I hope they get their just reward.

Another bit of news not so welcome though is that a Lib Dem MP has said that Boris has discreetly asked the EU for yet another extension in order to prepare for a General Election.
One hopes this is only fake news or Boris will be Toast!

Another bit of news - A Scottish Judge has today fast-tracked a legal challenge to Boris's No Deal. Seems the cockroaches are still around.
Yes they hide in the sewers SG!
We still heve a way to go!

Regards Donkeyman!
Reply With Quote
Donkeyman
Senior Member
Donkeyman is offline
Melton,United Kingdom
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 2,826
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-08-2019, 08:10 PM
7

Re: Epic Fail for Tory Remainers

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I heard that too SG but I can't see why Boris would need an extension for a general election. He can leave or remain without one by 1st November.

I can't see how any court could uphold a ruling on a no-deal brexit, because it means that in order to implement it, the EU would have to agree a deal (whatever that is). This would not be constitutional. A similar thing happened with Yvette Cooper-Balls when she wanted a ruling for extending our departure in the event of a no deal. In this case, all that was constitutional was for the PM to "seek" an extension.
If Boris had done that Bread, the eu would have immediately
leaked it to the press in order to remove Boris from the
equation, probably a limpy attempt to carry out same?

Regards Donkeyman!
Reply With Quote
Bread's Avatar
Bread
Senior Member
Bread is offline
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 4,434
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-08-2019, 08:34 PM
8

Re: Epic Fail for Tory Remainers

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
If Boris had done that Bread, the eu would have immediately
leaked it to the press in order to remove Boris from the
equation, probably a limpy attempt to carry out same?

Regards Donkeyman!

The only way Boris can be removed is by his own party and even if there was a vote of no confidence he can schedule a GE for November anyway.
Reply With Quote
fender's Avatar
fender
Chatterbox
fender is offline
SE England
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 6,202
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-08-2019, 08:35 PM
9

Re: Epic Fail for Tory Remainers

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
If Boris had done that Bread, the eu would have immediately
leaked it to the press in order to remove Boris from the
equation, probably a limpy attempt to carry out same?

Regards Donkeyman!
That's a good point Donks....
Reply With Quote
Puddle Duck's Avatar
Puddle Duck
Senior Member
Puddle Duck is offline
Cheshire. UK
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 4,209
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-08-2019, 11:00 PM
10

Re: Epic Fail for Tory Remainers

Not too impressed with Bolton calling us 'peasants'. His mother a housewife and father fireman.. (nothing against firemen) but he seems to think we're all la-la, outside the US. ,and he's National Security Advisor.. so what's he plotting ? Don't trust him one iota.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.