Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 05:55 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Just getting light and outside it’s cool, almost chilly. Indoors though it’s still like an oven – 25ºC, there's just no end to this awful heat! The outlook is for the hot, sunny weather to continue. Maximum daytime temperature 33ºC and 14ºC overnight.

As you may have guessed heat and humidity I do not like, it drains me of all energy. I will be doing nothing other than sitting in front of a fan trying to keep cool! If only the freezer was larger!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 06:49 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good grief - is it Monday again already?

Good Morning everyone,

Already hot and sticky - I am with you, Baz, don't like this at all.
Will probably be in the craft room most of the day - writing or rummaging in Ancestry.

Enjoy your day.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 06:58 AM

Good morning all!

I have to agree about the heat! Yesterday all 5 of my cats refused to eat and I was concerned that they may be ill. Before my bedtime I put a few bowls of cat food out and it seems they have all eaten as it got cooler.
Looks like I will have to do the same tonight, if the temperature climbs again!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 07:47 AM

Good morning everybody.

I prefer to stay at home at Bank Holiday times - can't stand the traffic & crowds.

Will probably go a walk in the woods and call for a pub meal.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 07:55 AM

Good morning all I’m hoping it will be cooler today after yesterdays unbearable heat.

I managed to have a fairly good sleep last night and feel better for it this morning.

Off to the hospital again this morning and I’m pleased to say our SIL is improving.

Enjoy your day everyone...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 07:59 AM

Good morning everyone

I'm sorry so many people dislike the heat ...I feel a bit guilty revelling in it have to admit I find shady spots but I love being outside when its sunny....had a great day yesterday having lunch sat outside at a great little pub....perfect

Not sure what's happening today have pals ringing later they might just come here for drinks or something...I have my little grandson coming to stay overnight so I'm looking forward to that...he is the best company.

Have a great day all whatever's planned
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 08:06 AM

Good morning - Another hot day in store. A trip to the allotment this morning and I'll be cleaning the windows this afternoon.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 08:10 AM

Good morning all, stay safe and well in the heat. God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 08:25 AM

Good morning all.

Another hot and sweaty day.

Off out at 9.30am this to a Village called Lavenham, Suffolk, very old buildings.

Have a lovely day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 08:37 AM

Good morning everyone a misty start and a definite tinge of autumn in the air.

It is lovely to get back to peace and quiet now the visiting family have departed, my garden is looking neglected after so many diversions so I may get some work done there before the sun gets too hot...

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top