Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 05:12 AM

Good Morning Wednesday

Hi

Awake early for no particular reason.

Another dark dank day ahead, it is getting boring now, looking forward to a few brighter days with frosts.

I will have a trip out this afternoon to brighten my day.

Have a good day all.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 06:26 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

Good morning all sunshine and showers today, still got flood alert in place. Hubby have to go for blood tests today, they need the results before his next MRI scan. Then do a bit of shopping, putting chicken stew in slow cooker so no messing when we get back. Hope you all have a good day.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 06:43 AM

Good Morning everyone,

It's a dark and gloomy old day here.

I might be going out with friends - not sure yet. Woke up feeling vaguely unwell. Nothing I could put a name to - just that 'something's not right' sort of feeling. Going to have a cup of tea and cuddle a cat - that solves most things!

Have a good day.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 07:07 AM

Good morning Tabs hope that you feel better soon
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 07:25 AM

Morning all
Not looked outside yet, had a bad night last night, my back was hurting, will try and get through the day as I won’t let it spoil my plans, not that I have any
Have a good day everyone..
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 07:55 AM

Good morning all, Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above everything safe and well.....God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 08:14 AM

Good morning all.

Dry and Mild outside.

Going into DISS this morning, looking around the Shops etc. and Coffee, then into Aldi to do my weekly shopping.

Have a nice day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 08:36 AM

Good morning - I'm out on a U3A walk this morning. The forecast is for it to stop raining by 10.00 a.m.

The trouble is that I have to ride my bike to my friend's house. Then we set off from there by car to the walk's starting point.

I hope it stops raining before the bike ride over there.

Have a good day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 08:37 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm off to the pictures today to see 'Judy' I've heard good reports about it so hope we enjoy it.

I'm going with friend Chris to a lunchtime showing so we take a picnic to eat in the cinema. I love our local Odeon - it has massive reclining leather seats & a foot rest that comes right up. There's a table that swings in front to put food/drinks on. You could lie down if you wanted to. So comfortable the last time we went Chris nodded off to sleep...

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2019, 09:07 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to all you 'early birds'.

Morning already, again? I have been far too busy sleeping to be up and about while it’s dark!

Once again it’s raining here, just started. The forecast is for sunny spells this afternoon leaving a fine end to the day. Maximum temperature 15ºC.

Nothing planned for today so it will be a ‘please myself day’, something I find very easy.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top