Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 09:45 AM

DUP Back On The Honey Pot!

By the sound of it, this morning, the DUP has managed, again, to get back on the top of the Money Pot again!

Since they now have the key vote, and more influence than all of the UK, we must provide them with further incentives (Bribes).

I hope that anything which they get will be linked to our exit.

i.e. stay in - pay nought!

Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 10:32 AM

Re: DUP Back On The Honey Pot!

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
By the sound of it, this morning, the DUP has managed, again, to get back on the top of the Money Pot again!

Since they now have the key vote, and more influence than all of the UK, we must provide them with further incentives (Bribes).

I would rather money goes to Northern Ireland than the EU.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I would rather money goes to Northern Ireland than the EU.
I think that they know that, and are acting accordingly!

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 10:54 AM

Not sure this is about money, it could be about the changes to abortion laws in NI that come into force on Tuesday . The backward thinking DUP don't want it to happen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-50062998
Tedc
Berkshire, UK

17-10-2019, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Not sure this is about money, it could be about the changes to abortion laws in NI that come into force on Tuesday . The backward thinking DUP don't want it to happen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-50062998
Good link, Meg, see your point!
Reality1
Scotland
Reality1 is male  Reality1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2019, 06:07 PM

The DUP didn't really want the GFA but I reckon they can be bribed which is exactly what the Tories will do.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->

It would seem that dodgy money deals underpins the Brexiteer agenda as illustrated by your post
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 09:03 AM

Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if Boris gets his deal through, maybe with a few bribes here and there. Then he won’t have to write that letter. What happens then? Do the ERG really want a deal? , don’t think so. Don’t trust them nor the DUP (Orange Order) as far as I could throw them, they’ll find a way to scupper it in the transition and get their no deal (don’t ask me how but they’re sleekit). Maybe Boris will loose the vote, that won’t surprise me either, then the leave side are in the hands of the ERG and the DUP!
Either way, as an SNP supporter, there’s a huge smile on my face, you couldn’t make it up.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2019, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
It would seem that dodgy money deals underpins the Brexiteer agenda as illustrated by your post
Dodgy money deals are the UK tax payer giving 11.2 billion a year to a bunch of unelected mafia mobsters in return for nothing but a badge saying we are a member of the EU.

That's 11.2 billion net, plus the other money such as the cohesion fund we also pay into, and get nothing in return.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

25-10-2019, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Closing ranks, boys? Typical gang behaviour.
There are 17.4 million of us

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top